CHAPTER 20

Kiara's POV

After answering those tricky questions..he went silent...I couldn't believe he was asking those same questions...I know he's not working; he was staring at the book .. "Arnav..what do you want?" I asked, "nothing, Kia.. you know I just couldn't believe that there's no more us .. it's almost two years ..but still, I can't believe it.. " he said... I was numb ... I couldn't even leave my room .." Arnav..it's our past ..it was two years ago .."I said .."I know...I want to know that you ever loved me. At any point .. any second, any minute, any hour?" He asked .."yes... I did love you, but now there's nothing ..it was over, " I said, looking apart .. how could I tell him that I still love him..."I think we should finish the work," he said...

ARNAV POV

I think it's long enough since we both are so quiet and still doing work... "I think it's time .. I should go now. " I said .."oh ..the work is completed?" She Said .."yes. I will do it ..in my house for sure," I said ..."well, okay then..." She said...I got up and started packing.."umm Arnav, will you please help me ..to get to the balcony," she said .."sure," I went to her...I held her, handpicking her up cautiously .. she tripped, but I managed to balance it .. gosh ..she was so close to me .. we both were looking at each other ..I don't know what came into me .. instead of taking her there on a walk, I just picked her up in my arms ..she softly grabbed me with both her hands... I took her out .. put her on the mattress carefully .. after that, I went out ..I felt a grip on my wrist ..I turn "u want to stay a little bit ?" She said .."why? " I asked, although I wanted to .." if you don't want to, it's okay .. I just said it .." she said .."okay, I can stay, " I texted my mom that i was coming home late .. "will you pls give me that box ..it's under my bed .." I went there, took it out and gave it to her..she opened it, and there were lots of snacks and wine in it ...did she already plan this? I thought to myself.."what's this?" I asked .."I used to eat and drink whenever I sat on the balcony ..I thought you would be Hungry; that's why I took it out ..come sit," she said ..I went to her and sat down ..

"So, how's life?" She asked.

"It's good .."

"how's everyone in the family ?"

"Everyone is good ..what about you ?" I asked ..

"Me? Nothing ..same boring life .. just like in school before I met you," she said ..

"Can I ask you something"

"Don't ask why you cheated and all," she said ..

"No ..why did you break up with him ..I thought you were in love with him, " I asked .. curiosity is killing me from inside ..

" I didn't .. he cheated me," she said ..

Man! Karma is a bich...she got the same as she did to me ..

"So you never talked to him again?" I asked ..

"What's left to talk about ..and also, I left the city ..so it doesn't matter, "she said..

I noticed that she didn't even get sad talking about this..she looked so calm, and it seemed like she didn't even give a damn about him... although I remember the day she first saw me in college. .she cried ...if she never loved me and she cried ...and she loved him, and it doesn't matter to her...I don't know; maybe I am overthinking..

"What were you thinking," she asked ..

"Nothing, just star gazing .."

"So, how's everything with Anisha ?"

"Cool .. she's great," I said ...

She nods her face and looks at the other side..we talk talk talk a lot .. reminiscing our memories and fun moments..that I even didn't realize that's it almost midnight...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you are enjoying it.

Keep reading for more exciting parts.

Please ignore the mistakes. Keep supporting.

Keep reading

Yours

Erica Jones : *