Chapter 46

Arnav P.OV

"Arnav bad news" i saw urvi running towards me ..."what happened ?" i asked .."she already left for the airport " she said ...i felt a thud on my heart ...i ran towards my car and immediately drove to the airport ..i have to catch her ...i can't let her go from my life ...

Airport

I have reached the airport .. i immediately ran towards the port ... security didn't let me in ... i used my contacts to get into it ... i was looking everywhere ..but couldn't see her .. "arnav" i looked back and there she was ...

Kiara P.O.V

I saw arnav looking here and there ..what the hell is he doing here .."arnav" i called him ..he ran towards me and sat on his knees and started crying ..."Don't leave me please " ...oh my heart is breaking into pieces ...but i have to go ... i have to chase my dream ...i looked at Arnav

.." i know you got to know everything. Still, i can't stay here .. i have to go ... it's my dream .." i said ..."Kiaa i just want to ask one thing, what was that talk you and Keshav having at that day in the parking lot?" he asked  "That I have to say this because he threatened me that he is gonna make sure to eliminate you from the football team, and i knew how important is it for you, i thought you are gonna believe me, but you believe what you heard" i said he looked at me severely.."okay you wanted to go ..go... i will wait for you ..i did a mistake .. i lost you..but i am gonna wait for you..wait for the day when we get reunited .. together and forever " he said holding my hand ..

"now, from where do you have to board?" he asked ..i couldn't say anything ..i just pointed my finger.. he took me there ..it was about my time to go .. i looked back ..Arnav was continuously looking at me .. he is smiling and crying ..i ran towards him and hugged him ..i cried too .. " i will wait for you my Kia .. go .. live your dream .." he said caressing my hair ..i looked at him .." now go .. or else i won't let you go " he said .." i will miss you .." i said and kissed on his forehead ..and went towards my flight ..i know he is going to wait for me .. i can't wait to meet him again ... i am so happy he gets to know everything ..he realized his mistake ..i can't wait to get reunited with him ..then it will be again.

It's not you ..or me .. it's us <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, guys, I hope you are enjoying it.

There will be one more chapter and that is the ending

guys vote. comment and share

Please ignore the mistakes. Keep supporting.

Keep reading

Yours

Erica <3