Chapter 14

Arnav P.O.V

It's been three days now I haven't seen Kiara ... I haven't seen her scooty ..urvi, Eisha & Aisha ... I don't know where she is ...although I want to see her every day...maybe they went on some trip .. " Arnav have you seen Kiara ?" Anisha asked .." no. I haven't " " tomorrow is the last day to submit our mentor name," she said worriedly.." don't worry, maybe she will come today," I said. "I hope. "

" Hey, let's go to class. It's going to start soon," I said to her .." you go .. I have some work in a library," she said ..." okay. "

AFTER ONE HOUR

" Arnav ... Arnav. " I saw Anisha running towards me ... " what happened, "I asked .." KIARA MET WITH AN ACCIDENT " " what ! ? who told you this ?" " Urvi ..she is in the cafeteria ". I immediately ran towards the cafeteria .. no no no ... it can't happen ..." urvi " I shouted ..." what ?" " How does it happen ?" I asked "as you care ?" she growled..." oh please tell me. " I am about to cry .. " her scooty got crashed with a car ..her health was not good ..she was in the critical situation ..she was admitted in ICU from last three days ..luckily she is out of danger now " she said .." but now she is okay..and going to discharge today " she said and left... I couldn't take this news ..it all happened just because of me ... why did I tell her that I hated her ..why did I hurt her... I hate myself .. " bro. I m going home," I said to Ishan on call and left.

I went home ...I hate myself ..why I said to her that I hate her ...I know how she overthinks everything ..why. I jumped up on the bed and thought about her.. the clouds of guilt were already formed around me.

When I woke up, I found it was already 10 ...fuck I slept for too long. I checked my phone, and there was a text from Anisha ...

'Hey, Arnav. I tried to find you in college but couldn't ..well, I wanted to say that Kiara is back at home, and she said yes to be our mentor. I am so excited ..😁 .. well, I will meet her tomorrow, so I wanted to ask whether you also want to join me? Okay bye '

What! She said yes. I so wanted to meet her. I already texted Anisha that m going with her tomorrow .. just heard about her accident. I found myself in a state where if she is gone. I going to lose myself. I still love her so much ...

Why it happens...why the person you love the most always hurts you ..a person with whom you planned your whole life ..gets apart from You. I couldn't get over my thoughts. I can't wait for tomorrow to meet her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please ignore the mistakes ...as English is not my first language.

 understand the feelings though

Keep reading

Love

Erica :*