Chapter 44

Arnav pov

"what are you talking about, Anisha... it's not a joke .." i said .."no, i can prove it .." Anisha said .."how can you prove it ? "

" Remember you told me about Keshav .. so he was in cafeteria ..i was there too ...i heard him talking about Kiara.. i immediately turned on the recorder in my mobile. You can hear it " she said ..i immediately took the recorder and started it .. " bro i thought that something was going on between you and Kiara ..but she didn't even look at you ..what all about this ... 'i know, right .. we never dated .. i told her to come with me ..even i pressurized her to pretend that she is with me ..not because i love her ..but i want that bastard to lose..that f***kin Arnav .. although i succeed in my plan ...so what if he got selected in the football team at that time ..he lost Kiara ..' and he laughed then .. i couldn't believe what he just said ....

"But .. Anisha ..Kiia herself said she cheated me". I said .."that I don't know why she said ..but now you know .." ..

"I have to go to her" ..i drove to her place ... she was not there ... i called her ... she picked up ' hello" ..."kiaa" i said ..she was silent ..."you didn't cheat me " i said crying ..." who told you this?

she asked...."i know that ...where are you i wanna meet you " i said ..."i am home " she said ... "why are you lying ...i am in front of your house ...you are not here " i said "why do you wanna meet," she said ...

"Kiara what's going on ?" i asked ..."nothing " she said ,,"just leave me alone " she said and cut the call ..i called her again she didn't pick up...i know there was something wrong ..her house is locked .... what should i do,....i called her .."I wanna meet you ..now " i cut the call and moved back to the car...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep reading, guys.

Don't be a silent reader, do like, share and comment <3

ignore my English as it is not my first language, and enjoy the story <3

Yours

Erica Jones :*