Chapter 33

Arnav p.o.v

It's been a week since Kia and I were dating ... I felt so complete with her ... we talked, we laughed, we studied..we did all together ... she's been very supportive of me ... she was always there to cheer me up whenever I practiced for my match ..my coach was super impressed by me and told me there are high chances that I may get selected for the final team.

Today I planned something for her ... I am taking her on a date .. we hang out, but today it is going to be different ... I took my phone ad texted her, 'be ready in the evening ..we are going out ' I received a text immediately back from her 'where? i am excited,' she said .. I can imagine her face ...' quiet and be ready. I will be there by 7,' I said ...' okay, arbs .. I can't wait to see you ' she said..

AT EVE

i was so excited to take her to her favorite restaurant ... i wore a black shirt (her favorite ), took out my car and drove to her home .. Kia was not outside...' come inside' I received a text from her ...what to her house? maybe she is alone ... I thought to myself and went out .. i moved towards the front door and knocked ...to my surprise, she was not alone ... her mother greeted me.. i was shocked and scared at the same time ..but she welcomed me very generously "Come Arnav" her mom said ... "nice to meet you, " I said ..she smiled ...

"so where are you taking Kia today " she asked .." its Maya restaurant " (Maya means mystery in Hindi and its one of the most famous restaurants in India) I said ..." mayaa...wow it is her favorite restaurant " she said happily .. i smiled at her " where's is she ?" I asked .." coming " Kia screamed from her room .. finally, she came ... i skipped a heartbeat when I saw her ...she wore a totally traditional dress today red color Kurti which suited best with black leggings...jhumka and bindi completed her look best .. i didn't realize. Still, she is just standing in front of me ..i am completely lost looking at her .. it feels like there's nO world only me and my kiaa..

she smiled and pinched my hand, which made me come back to reality .." so shall we go " I said hesitantly... i looked at her mother. She was controlling her laugh ... "stay safe and come back home soon," her mother said and waved us goodbye... I opened the car door for kia..she smiled and sat then I sat in the driver seat and started the car ... "so your mother ..does she know ?" I asked .."well yes .. i share with her everything " she said ... " btw where are we going " she said ... "you will see" i said ... and looked at her ...after half an hour we finally reached there ..

"whaaaaat ...mayaaaaa?'''' she said happily and shocked at the same time

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KEEP READING

AND VOTE. COMMENT AND SHARE

YOUR'S

ERICA <3