INTRO:

CHARACTERS:
Eleanor (Ellie) Taylor: Main character
Gerard  (Gee) Way: Love interest
Michael (Mikey) Way: Gerards brother
Amber Healy: Ellie's best friend
Frank (Frankie) Iero: friend, and band member
Raymond (Ray)  Toro: friend, band member
Sandra (Sandy) Taylor: Ellie's mom
Ethan Taylor: Ellie's older brother
Donna Way: Gerard and Mikeys mom
Alicia Simmons (A): Ellie's best friend, roommate, and Mikey's girlfriend

Several characters ages are switched to fit in with the storyline, such as Mikey and Frank.

Italics: are thoughts !!!

BOLD: time skips/flashbacks

"Eleanor! Mom said get your ass down here cause Gerard, Michael, and Donna are here for dinner!" My brother called from downstairs. "Jesus Christ quit screaming!" I called back. Running downstairs. "Hey Mikey." I smiled and waved at Mikey, walking by Gerard. Gerard Way, he's my age, his moms name is Donna. His brother is Mikey. And he just so happens to be a family friend. He's a total loser, and honestly I don't understand him, or the things he likes. He works at the comic book shop in our town. And my mom constantly tries to get me to get a job there to "spend time with him" as if I want to. Donna tries to get Gerard to come hang out with me all the time. Total ick. "Gerard say hi to Eleanor and Ethan." Donna said and smiled. "Hey." Gerard waved then stuck his nose back into the comic he was reading. I just waved. "Eleanor honey say hi." My mom grabbed my shoulders. "Mom I told you it's "Ellie" please." I said to my mom. "Got it, say hi." She nudged me. "Hi Gerard." I waved trying to be nice. "Hi Ellie." He smiled slightly, also just trying to be nice. Total brain rot, he's so odd.