Chapter 1

Danielle's P.O.V

It has been a few months since Jaden had died. I had a picture of him on my wall. I was at home in my room crying. I have been depressed ever since Jaden had died. I wish I could join him. Well I can join him, I just don't have the strength to leave my friends and family behind me,Mabey one day I will. I got off my bed and walked into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. I looked a hot mess. My hair was all tangled up, my mascara is running, and I smell horrible. I decided to get up and get dressed. I got my phone and my speaker, I put them on the counter in my restroom, and turned on the water to my shower. I went to my phone and put on my Rap Music playlist. The first song that came on was Trap Queen by Fetty Wap. I locked the bathroom door then stripped myself from my clothes. I got in the shower and the warm water hit my body. I sigh in relief. The water relaxed my muscles and relieved stress. I washed my hair with shampoo, then I rinsed it. After that I put in the conditioner. While the conditioner was doing its job I washed my body. After I was done with that I rinsed my hair again. I turned off the water to the shower and grabbed my 2 towels. I wrapped one around my body and the other around my hair. I walked to the sink and brushed my teeth. After that I went into my room. I was the only one home since Gianna was with Malak on a date to get his and her mind off of Jaden, and my mom was at work. I went to my dresser and got out an outfit. It was a black shirt that said 'Fuck You You Fucking Fuck' on it and a pair of shorts. I walked downstairs and got a banana, i grabbed a knife and cut the banana in half. I ate it and grabbed the knife again.I put it up to my chest. 'Mabey I should just do it. I would be happier with Jaden with me. No one actually feels the pain im in right now. They all left me here at home all ALONE! ' Tears started to form in my eyes. I blinked a few times and they went away. Im going to do it.

Gianna's P.O.V.

Me and Malak are going to Jaden's Mom's house so we can see how she is doing. I knocked on the door and she answered. "Hello Mrs.Marie, Mr.Watson!" she smiled " What brings you 2 here today?"
"We came to see how you were" Malak spoke.
"Im great! How are you?" She asked us.
"Im ok" I say. Malak nods his head in agreement.
"Oh!" She says excitedly " I almost forgot to tell you guys something really important!" She paused "Jaden, he isn't dead, the doctor got some paperwork mixed up with another Jaden!"
"Oh my gosh!" me and Malak say together "That's great!" Malak says happily.
"I can't wait to tell Danielle!" I smiled. ' Danielle! Danielle? DaNiElLe!?!? Oh shit! We left her home alone '
"Malak! We gotta go like now" I yelled "It was nice seeing you Mrs.Rosa" with that I grabbed Malak's hand and ran off with him. We ran down the block together. "Whats up? Why are we running?" Malak asked.
"Danielle's home alone you dipshit" I say still running.
"Hey" he says with hurt in his voice "I am not a dipshit im a dumb shit there is a big difference" he laughed.
We made it to my house and I opened the front door. "Danielle?" I yelled "DANIELLE!?!?" No answer.

A/n
°°°°°°°°
Hey guys! Well here is the first chapter of the new book. Comment what you think please! Should I keep the book going or Nah?
-Danielle