Parents pressure

Harry is walking to the great hall. He just finished training for quidditch, and he is starving. Fortunately for him, the Gryffindors used the pitch after them, so the castle would be easier to manage.

After the whole incident with the Slytherin heir, the students outside the snake house started to put distance from him, something that Harry had to fix.

Harry had a plan, but before putting it into action, he wanted to eat something and have someone with him. He will appreciate it if Hermione is there to do it, as she part of the Gryffindor house. Unfortunately, the Gryffindor girl was not in the hall. 'Probably at the library', thought Harry. With that in mind, Harry decided to go without Pansy.

It needed to happen in a space where more people could see him, and the library it's not popular enough.

He knew that Hermione won't be able to help him, he decided to wait for Pansy. She should return from her extra credit time with Professor Sprout. Harry suggested this to Pansy, so she could spend her time doing something instead of just waiting for him.

This was something that was worrying to Harry. Pansy has not said anything, but she is not her usual self.

While sitting at the Slytherin table, he felt he was being watched. He looked around with a motion that made him believe that he was turning to see the door as waiting for someone. Almost immediately, Flint and Derrick entered the hall. When Harry returned to his food, he noted a red-haired girl looking at him.

The Weasley girl, as he knows her because she has not presented herself. He had tried to approach her several times, but she always ran away. After a while, Pansy showed up and looked at him with her arms crossed.

"I was hungry", said Harry. The girl only huffed and sat in front of him.

Small laughs were heard as the other two Quidditch players saw the scene. Harry ate all his food and looked around the great hall. The place was fuller and more lively. Harry smirked when he found the person he was looking for and stood up.

"We'll be going to the Hufflepuffs. You can come with us if you want. In fact, I will suggest you do it", said Harry to Flint and Derrick. The Slytherin captain only waved his hand to let Harry know he could leave, and Derrick kept eating.

Harry walked in the direction of the Hufflepuffs with Pansy on his side.

Some students looked at him when he essentially walked through the whole hall. They saw how Harry walked straight to one specific student.

"Hello, Justin", said Harry when he stopped. In front of the Suzuki heir was Justin Finch-Fletchley, a kid with a prominent chin. He looked a little afraid when he saw Harry. All the talk about Slytherin's heir had made him fear anyone from that house.

"I came here to thank you and your family for assisting to the charity party my parents had last week", said Harry with a smile.

"Oh, yeah, of course", said the Hufflepuff kid. "Charity party?" asked a blonde girl from the same house.

"Yes. Ainz Ooal Gown has a charity foundation called 'AOG Worldwide'. We create different gatherings to raise money and donate it to charity associations. The Finch-Fletchley family attended one of our parties to help the homeless", said the Suzuki heir.

"Yeah. My father talked to me about it", said Justin.

"Mine too, and asked me to extend our thanks. Anyone willing to help the people and the world is a friend of Ainz Ooal Gown".

Flint smiled as the other Hufflepuff students looked at him with bright eyes. "It's the normal thing to do," Justin shyly replied.

"Aren't your parents Muggle, Justin? How is it that they have much money, and how is it that they are helping wizards?" said Roger Malone, a short brown-haired boy.