Interlude / Omake - Job Offer

*Note: I will try to put these "special chapters" every now and then. So it will help to add a little more context about the decade of the '90s. No vital information will be in these chapters.*

Hagrid was in the hospital. He was somehow tired. He was not able to leave the muggle Hospital. But the fact that people were not scared of him was what impacted him the most. He got small interviews. Here and there from different people.

It seems that the incident really escalated way too much.

While still recovering, he was told by the police that he won't be going into jail. It seems that the Magic ministry helped him in this, or so he thought.

The muggles believed that he was a burglar, that was or too brave or too stupid. So, they offered him to teach him different trades. All because he could not write well.

The most impactful visit did not come from the authorities, nor from the wizard community, or even from someone from Britain.

An American man with a very peculiar way to walk is the visit that was the strangest one in all his life.

By the number of people behind him, and the bigger number of people taking photos of him, you could assume that he was famous in the Muggle world.

He looked older than him, but not as Dumbledore. Black hair with some white hair showing up here and there. A shaved face with a smile at any moment. His physic was incredible.

Behind the man, there was another man, even taller than Hagrid. He has curly brown hair, dressing in muggle clothes. Hagrid could not understand, how another half-giant was with the muggles without any problem.

"He should be from the wizarding world, or maybe he is a representative?" Though Hagrid.

Then the American man started to talk, "Hello there. My name is Vince McMahon. I heard that you were a big person".

Mr. McMahon extended his hand to him. Hagrid shook his hand, and even when Hagrid's hand was the biggest, Mr. McMahon still squeezed his hand a little bit.

"Behind me is Andre. I don't know if you already know about him." Said McMahon while stepping to the side. Andre also extended his hand, Hagrid also shook his hand with him, but now was his hand was the small one.

Hagrid never thought that he will meet another half-giant. And never thought that this half-giant will be living with muggles.

"Hello. My name is Hagrid" said the forest keeper of Hogwarts.

"Now Hagrid, before I talked about what I came here, I want to ask you. How do you feel?" asked Mr. McMahon.

"Oh, er, Good. My injuries are healing fast", said Hagrid, somehow confused.

"Good, Good. Look, before I say anything else, I want to ask you. Do you know who I am or about my company?" asked McMahon.

"Sorry." Said Hagrid shaking his head.

"You don't have to apologize. England is a market I have not expanded as much as I would like", said McMahon with a little chuckle. Then he explained, "My company is WWF, which stands for World Wrestling Federation".

Hagrid heard the name, and by the word Wrestling, he knew that is about a sport from Muggles. He knew that at some point, even wizards from Greece practiced that sport.

"We always look for the best around the world. But from time to time, we look for raw potential. And that's what you are!" exclaimed McMahon while gesticulating with his hands.