Adoption

When Vernon Dursley and Petunia Dursleyfound out that the house across the street was sold to an old man with a big white beard, they got scared. They did not want to have those kinds of freaks close to them. They already have enough with their nephew.

They felt at ease when they finally met them. The man looked old, but with a great physic body, always wearing a black tuxedo. His posture was always perfect and with a smile that conquered the hearts of the women in the street. His name was Sebastian Nazarik.

The old man lives with a young woman, blond hair with fair skin. Her body figure was the ideal shape that was taken from the fantasies of men. She wears a fashionable dress, long enough to cover her body, short enough to show some skin. Her name was Solution Nazarik.

They were father and daughter.

The Dursleys met them when the Nazariks knocked on the door to present themselves as their new neighbors. They have a small and lively chat. The old man said that he is an investor, and his daughter is deciding if she wants to go to college or not.

Vernon tried to win him over so he could invest in his company of drills. He talked about them, the domestic models and the industrial ones. The talk that many will try to end right away went for hours, as Sebastian listened to everything with respect.

Sebastian gave his card to Vernon, this made Vernon a little ashamed as he did not have one, but at the same time, it reassures him that he is doing the good thing when trying to win him over. So far, the family looked like good people.

The card that was given to Vernon was a magic item. Sebastian and Solution gave it to him to spy on them, and hear what is happening inside the house.

The Dursley family has two kids in their care. One is Dudley Dursley, the son of Vernon and Petunia, they love their son as the biggest treasure of the world. The second kid is Harry Potter, the kid could cry for hours inside a room, and still, none will help him, two meals a day and sometimes only one.

The preference was noticeable. But the problems started to escalate after a while. Dudley will hit Harry for fun, and that behavior was encouraged by his parents. If Harry tries to retaliate, he will get punished by his uncle.

If Dudley is sick, they will leave Harry alone while they take Dudley to the hospital. If Harry is the sick one, they will not go near him to avoid getting sick.

All this information was sent to Albedo via [Message]. In these short conversations, Albedo will receive all the information about the current state of the kid that Momonga wanted to protect. At the same time, they receive instructions about their next move.

In the meantime, Albedo and Demiurge have been working and playing with the economy of this world. Buying assets of different companies and then selling them.

Momonga has given them the list of the companies. Some that will be big in the future, and those that need to be stopped. Any other company is free to work as long as it does not do make any damage to the environment. At the same time, they founded a company on their own.

.

.

.

The information about the current state of Harry infuriated Albedo. The report that Sebas gave said that Dudley pushed Harry down the stairs. Harry ended up with a broken rib, a broken arm, and a dislocated shoulder.

Albedo did not infuriate because she cares about the well-being of Harry on a personal level. She is angered because he is the kid that Momonga wanted to protect and an important key for the plan to take over the world.