The Christmas Party 1991

Pansy likes to look good, she knew that she is not as beautiful as many other girls, but she felt really good when wearing pretty dresses. She may have been told that the dresses were her tools to can married into a powerful family, but she did not care what she was told, she only cares about was herself. The Slytherin girl loved to look good to please herself, not another person, she is not a doll.

That does not mean that she will enjoy the whole experience, especially when wearing some dresses. Pansy was 11 years old, but she was already asked to use a corset for her dress.

Pansy chose the dress and knew that the dress had a corset, and how beautiful will look on her, but still, she doesn't like the pain that happens when adjusting the corset.

The dress was sleeveless, and it fell until her ankles. The skirt design was modified to look similar to the skirt of Harry's maid. On the side, the skirt was open and let the people view part of her right leg, in which she was wearing a high tight that covered the part of the leg that was showing.

The dress was green scarlet.

The set was completed with gloves of the same colour as the dress and a small silver jacket, which was made of some exotic animal, and only covered the upper part of the torso.

Because her family lives in the wizarding world, they needed to appear in the muggle world to arrive at the party. Pansy's mother decided to apparate in the magical side of the King's train station because she could not stand the Leaky Cauldron.

When the Parkinson family left the King's station, a maid approached them, the maid was blond with a spectacular body. "Mr and Mrs Parkinson, my name is Solution, and I will be your personal maid and will escort you to the Suzuki mansion", said the blond maid. Parkinson patriarch nodded with dignity and took the arm of his wife.

Outside the train station was a vehicle rather peculiar for the Parkinson family. They saw muggles open their path, so they walked freely. Some people were saying in the background, "are they famous?", "Are they related to the royalty?", "Look, they are going to the Ainz Ooal Gown car".

Some people took photos of them. When they were close to the vehicle, a man in black smoking opened the door for them.

.

Hermione has never cared what people think about her appearance. Or so that's what she said to herself. She is very sensitive when they talked about her frontal teeth that are a little longer than the average.

But today, she did something she thought she would never do, she went to a beauty salon.

Her mom made her go. Her parents received a letter from Hermione that explained to them that she was invited to her friends Christmas party, and her parents were happy to go. But what she didn't tell them was that her friend was from a multi-million dollar family.

After a few days Hermione arrived at her home, a letter came with an owl. At first, they were startled by the appearance of the owl, which was all black except for the feathers around the eyes, which were white. They were calmed down by their daughter when she told them that the owl it's from her friend that invited her to the Christmas party.

To their parents' surprise, the letter was sent to them, and when they opened it, they realized the truth about Hermione's friend.

Dear Granger Family

It is with great pleasure that I write to invite you to the Christmas party of the Ainz Ooal Gown Company on Wednesday 25 December 1991. This event is to gather our partners, friends and family together, which we are grateful to have.