Forty-Two

Ron had his hands placed on Andy's stomach, his chin resting on her shoulder. Andy had an amused smile on her face as she watched Ron through the mirror. His eyes were trained on Andy's stomach, having noticed the small bump while she was changing.

Ron ran his hand over Andy's stomach, smiling like a goof. "It's not even that big," Andy whispered. Ron shrugged, moving his gaze up to meet Andy's. "No but like it's going to be and that's my kid in there," Ron muttered.

Andy couldn't help but smile. "DAD!" Lyra shouted. "Duty calls," Ron joked as he pulled away from Andy. "Get dressed, we have to be at my parents for breakfast in an twenty minutes," Ron told her. Andy's jaw dropped. "You're the one who delayed me, mister,"

Ron gave her a cheeky smile before ducking out of the room. Ron jogged down the stairs checking the living room. His brows furrowed when he didn't see Lyra.

"Lyra?" He called out. "Back here!" Ron turned to walk down the hallway and saw Lyra sitting on the floor, holding the pieces of her broken telescope.

"I was walking down the stairs and I dropped it," She  whined. Ron bent down to her height. "Hey, I can fix it," He whispered. Ron pulled his wand out, pointing it at the telescope. He mumbled a spell and it quickly pieced itself back together.

"What were you doing with it on the stairs?" Ron asked. Lyra frowned. "I brought it up to my room last night because I wanted to look from the other side of the house so I was gonna bring it back this morning but then I dropped it," Lyra explained.

Ron gave her a small smile. "How about next time I'll carry it for you?" Ron asked. Lyra nodded as she stood up. Ron picked the telescope up and walked to towards the conservatory, Lyra following in tow.

Ron set the telescope up in its usual spot by the window while Lyra plopped down on the couch. Ron turned to face Lyra. "Okay, ready for grandmum's and papa's?" Ron asked. Lyra nodded.

"Leo's out with the chickens. I don't think he's gotten dressed yet," Lyra said. Ron gave her a smile before walking out of the room and outside.

"Loretta, you need to leave Henry alone. He's bigger than you," Leo said. Ron chuckled when he saw Leo holding one of the chickens and gently petting them.
"I didn't know we named them," Ron said. Leo looked up smiling, still in his golden snitch pajamas.

"Yes. This is Loretta," He turned around. "The biggest one is Henry. That's Draco," Ron chuckled, knowing Draco would lose it that one of the chickens was named after him, as Leo continued to list off their names.

"And that one...I can't say that one's name. Uncle George named him," Leo explained. Ron raised her brow. "Hmm, I'll give you one pass to say a bad word," Ron whispered. Leo shook his head. "I can't! Mumma has to give me the pass too!"

Ron smiled. "Alright, what's the first letter?" He asked. "F, and it rhymes with Clucky," Leo said. Ron raised his brow. "He named it that too didn't be? Made it rhyme?" Ron asked. Leo nodded as Ron sighed.

"And your aunt Angelina thinks he can mature," Ron laughed. Leo shrugged as he continued to pet Loretta. Ron sighed as he tilted his head.

"C'mon, let's go get you dressed for grandmum's," Ron said. Leo's face lit up. "I forgot we were going today!" He quickly turned and put the chicken back in the coop before hurrying out. Leo ran up to the house leaving Ron to shut the gate.

Andy sat on the couch besides George. "Oh and this one has got to be the most embarrassing in my opinion," George said pointing at a photo of Ron when he was younger wearing frilly dress robes.