Seven

Andy is a very ambitious person (her father called her stubborn but called Draco ambitious for the same thing until she had demanded he change that). She always has been. Even when her parents would tell her no when she was younger, she'd always try to persuade them otherwise. Lucius wished he would have taken care of that attitude when she was younger, perhaps then she wouldn't have chased him down and followed him all the way to the auror's office with a toddler on her hip.

"Father!" Andy called as Lucius ignored her yet again, making a b-line for the head auror's office. Andy groaned and shook her head. She quickly went quiet when she stepped into the aurors' headquarters.

Andy dropped her head and followed behind Lucius, hoping to not draw attention to herself. That was the last thing she wanted. Instead she followed Lucius straight into the head auror's office, willing to continue to persuade him in there.

Ron Weasley was never really one who liked surprises, having two twin brothers that would use the art of surprise against people would do that to you. So when he saw two Malfoys after not single one of them for years, he had a terrible feeling in his stomach.

Lucius Malfoy was the first he saw, strutting in like he owned the place. His head was held high and he was wearing expensive looking robes. He looked like a man on a mission.

Behind him however was Andy Malfoy. She had definitely grown more into her families' beauty since he saw her last. Her face was more defined, she was curvier, and she fit more into the rich persona that her family carried.

What surprised Ron though was how she had her head down and was quiet. Ron had had a very brief fling with Andy once and she wasn't a quiet person. She was very headstrong and ambitious, quiet? No.

What surprised him even more though was the child that was perched on her hip. He had his face buried into her neck so he couldn't exactly see what the child looked like but it had the bright blonde hair known to the Malfoys.

Ron had certainly read about how Andy was pregnant but he didn't think any of it had been true. He didn't want it to be true, after all there was a slight chance that the child was his. 

Ron watched as they walked into his boss' office and quickly made eye contact with Harry across the room. He had a bad feeling about this entire thing and something told him to get in there.

"I want your best aurors in this case," Lucius narrowed his eyes as he looked at the nameplate on the desk. "Auror Robards," Lucius sneered. Mr. Robards sighed. "Sir, this case isn't one for our best aurors, they have higher interest than petty thieves," Mr. Robards explained.

"Mummy," Leo whispered. Andy looked down at Leo as Lucius continued to bicker with the auror. "Yes, love?" Andy asked. Leo bit his lip as trying to hide the trembling. "What if-what if the mean person comes back and hurts you or Lyra?" Leo paused. "Or me?" Andy looked up at the head auror as the door opened behind her.

She took a step forward ignoring whoever decided to join them. "Then get us second best," Andy spat. "Someone broke into our house and could have killed my brother," Andy growled. "As long as we have someone good on our case, I don't give two goblin shits about higher interests!" Andy shouted. Leo stared at Andy with wide eyes before burying his head back into her shoulder.

Mr. Robards looked straight ahead and sighed. "Fine, you can have those two, considering they can never keep their noses out of anything that's good for them," He shot.

Andy turned around and her entire body went rigid, causing Leo to look up. Ron and Harry were standing in front of the door. Curse her and her fucking ambition.

"You want us...on their case?" Ron asked in disbelief.  "They're ex-deatheaters!" Ron shrieked earning a glare from both Malfoys. Andy turned towards Mr. Robards.

"We'll take anyone else. Literally anyone else," she said. Mr. Robards sighed. "You wanted good. They're good. They're war heroes for Merlin's sake. Take them and get out," Mr. Robards told her.

Harry stepped forward. "What exactly is the case?" He asked. Andy looked up at him. "Someone broke into our house and hurt Draco," Andy explained. "Perhaps he deserved it," Ron snarked.

Andy's eyes widened. She placed Leo into the closest person's arms, which just so happened to be Harry. Harry stared at Leo for a moment in confusion before placing him on his hip. It couldn't be that much different from Teddy.

Andy stabbed a finger into Ron's chest. "My brother didn't deserve that. How would you like it if I said your brother deserved to be attacked by that werewolf?" Andy snapped. Ron's jaw clenched. "My brother's a good person," He shot back. Andy scoffed. "And my brother was a kid,"

Andy turned back around and her eyes widened when she noticed she had handed Leo to Harry. Andy quickly took him back and gave Harry a quick nod. "Thank you," She whispered.

Harry nodded and looked between Andy and Ron. His eyes fell on Leo. "He's adorable," He told her. Harry reached over and ruffled Leo's hair. "What's your name little guy?" He asked. "Leo," Leo whispered softly, trying to decide whether or not to bury himself further into Andy's shoulder.

Harry smiled before straightening. "Well, I suppose we should go and question Draco and Mrs. Malfoy, Ron," Harry turned to look at Andy. "Where are they?" He asked.

"St. Mungos," She told him. Harry nodded, his eyes widening. Andy and Ron weren't the only ones who weren't too thrilled about this situation.