Fifteen

In school, Andy had been focused on school. She wasn't an athlete. She hadn't played quidditch, she had gone to maybe three games, she didn't understand a single thing about the game nor did she know anything about it.

However one thing Andy did understand was that she would do anything for her kids. Even if that anything included helping coach a peewee team for a sport she knew nothing about. A sport that both of her kids begged her to do when she had accidentally let slip that they had some of their dad's talent when they had been playing a seeker match in the back yard with Draco.

So there she was standing in the middle of a field with casts up to make sure they weren't found by muggles and with another parent who was either about to be very annoyed with her or just as clueless as her.

Andy was digging through her bag, trying to find the sunscreen while Leo and Lyra were running around behind her. Narcissa was sat in her lounge chair in her sun dress and floppy hat while Draco sat besides her, looking just as rich and obnoxious.

"WEASEL!" Lyra shouted. Andy furrowed her brows and turned to look over her shoulder. Her face fell when she saw Ron walking towards them with Hermione besides him. Lyra was running towards him and threw her arms around his legs.

Narcissa turned to Draco. "Oh look at that dear, Ron's here," She said. Draco looked over his glasses at Narcissa. "Did he bring Harry?" He asked. Narcissa shook her head. "No, I don't believe so," She stated. Draco turned to face forward again, pushing his sunglasses up. "Then I don't care,"

Andy stood up and started walking towards Ron. "What are you doing here? I'm sure no one is going to attack us here, in broad daylight, with at least fifty other wizards around," She shot. Ron crossed his arms over his chest. "Actually, it's my day off. Lyra asked me to come," He stated.

Andy looked down at Lyra in shock. "Lyra, go see your brother," Andy said. Lyra looked up at Andy pouting. "But mummy, now he can coach and you don't have too," She said.

While Andy began to lecture Lyra, Hermione couldn't help but notice the similarity of Lyra and Rons' eyes. Hermione glanced up at Ron and back and Lyra, noticing their eyes weren't the only things that looked alike. Lyra's cheeks and nose, the same one as Ron's, were covered in freckles.

Hermione looked up at Andy, forcing a smile on her face. "Is this your daughter?" She asked. Andy turned to look at Hermione, stopping her lecture. "Yes. Lyra this is Hermione, say Hello," Andy told her. Lyra waved at Hermione, a smile appearing on her face.

"Hello, are you Mr. Weasel's friend, Miss Hermy?" Lyra asked. Hermione nodded. "Yes but I'm a special type of friend," She said. Lyra's face seemed to grow sour. "Oh," She stated. Hermione tried to hide her shock as she received the most amount of shade she's ever seen from a child.

Hermione turned back to Andy. "How old is she?" She asked. Andy looked down at Lyra. "Four, her and her brother will be five in February," Andy told her. Hermione's heart dropped. The math added up.

"You have a son too?" She asked. Andy nodded and turned to point at Leo. "Yep, that's Leo," She said. Hermione felt her breath knocked out of her. That was a blonde Ronald Weasley. Hermione looked up at Ron as she felt her heart in her throat. He had never mentioned a word of this to her. Why hadn't he told her? She knew about their fling already? It's not like he could hide someone as big as children from him.

Lyra grabbed Ron's hand and tried to drag him towards the field. "C'mon, we need to be on the field!" Lyra called as she stopped trying and threw her head back. Ron chuckled and looked up at Andy.

"I know you're mad that I'm here but let me do this, and we can talk after?" Ron offered. Andy looked down at Lyra, still tugging on Ron's arm. "Fine," She shot. Andy looked down at Lyra. "And we will be having a talk about checking with mummy before inviting people places," Andy said, her brows raising.  Lyra nodded. "Got it, mummy. Now let's goooooo," She called.