Five

Four years later

    "Lyra, stop bothering your brother and eat your food," Andy said without looking up from her plate. Lyra huffed as she crossed her arms over her chest. "But mumma, he was being mean first," Andy looked up at Lyra, glancing at Leo. She doubted that. Lyra was a little troublemaker who always antagonized her brother.
    "Lyra," Andy said, using her mom voice. Leo sighed as he shook his head. "I didn't do anything, mumma. She stole my fries," Leo muttered, pointing at Lyra. Lyra scoffed. "I did not!" She shrieked. Andy sighed, placing her head into her hands.
    Lucius chuckled. "Lyra, leave his stuff alone and I'll buy you an ice cream," Lucius said. Leo perked up. "Can I get one too, Pépère?" Leo asked. Lucius smiled. "Of course, my little lion," Andy sighed as she set her fork down, turning to look at Lucius. "Really? Can you stop spoiling them?" She asked.
    Lucius reached over, ruffling Leo's hair. "I can't help it," He muttered. Narcissa chuckled as she leaned forward. "There's no harm in it, darling," Andy sighed and looked over at her kids. Lyra was shoveling her food into her mouth as Leo was eating slowly. She supposed it had worked but she'd rather not bribe her children to behave.
    "So," Lucius said, looking up from his pasta. Andy knew exactly what was coming next. He had still been trying to find out who the twins' father was after five years. "No," She stated simply. Narcissa looked at Lyra and Leo, sensing things were about to go south between Lucius and Andy. "Why don't we go play the claw machine?" She asked, setting her napkin on the table. Leo nodded frantically as he jumped up, hurrying across the table to grab Narcissa's hand.
    "C'mon, Mémère," Lyra shouted, already halfway towards the game. Andy couldn't help but smile. She turned back to Lucius. "No," She repeated. Lucius sighed. "It's been five years, Andy," He said. Andy shrugged. "That sucks then. It's not important, Father. It's not like the world is going to spontaneously combust from me not telling you who their father is," Andy shot.
    "Besides, he's not in our lives," She said, nodding. Lucius sighed, leaning forward. "Does he know? Did he choose to walk away from this?" He asked. Andy stared at him for a moment, searching his face. She turned her back towards him, motioning the waiter over.
    "Check please," She called out. The waiter nodded and hurried away to get the bill. Andy turned reaching into her purse. Lucius held his hand out. "I'll get it," He said. Andy sighed and pulled her hands away from her purse.
    "You go wait with your mother and the twins. I'm sure she's losing that game," Lucius told her. Andy chuckled before nodding and standing up. She slung her purse over her shoulder and walked towards the front of the restaurant. Sure enough Narcissa was staring at the machine in awe as Leo showed her how to work it.
    "I want the puppy," Lyra chirped from behind him. Leo sighed. "I can't get the puppy, Lys. Uncle Draco said to only go for things you can realistically get. The puppy's buried," Leo explained. Lyra jutted her lip out. "But I want the puppy," She pouted. Leo sighed and turned his attention back to the machine, standing on his tippy toes.
    Andy smiled as she watched Leo's tongue poke out as he tried to concentrate. He pressed the button on top of the panel and watched as the claw reached down and picked up the frog that was sitting on top of the puppy. Lyra pouted, stomping her foot. "I wanted the puppy," She said, crossing her arms over her chest. Leo reached down and grabbed the frog from the little flap.
    "I'm getting you the puppy! This one's mine," He said, holding it out for Lyra to take. Lyra huffed as she took the frog from her younger brother. Leo bent down and put another coin into the game before straightening and straining to see over the controls. Andy watched as he quickly got the puppy stuffed animal and handed it to his sister. Lyra smiled as she hugged it and the frog to her chest.
    "Thank you, Lee," She said before pulling Leo into a hug. Lyra quickly pulled away and handed Leo his frog before skipping towards Narcissa. "Let's go, Mémère," Lyra said, excited. "We have to go get ice cream!"
    Andy walked over to Leo and bent down in front of him. "Do you like your frog, mon amour," She asked. Leo shook his head. "No, I wanted the dragon," He muttered, pointing towards the dragon in the middle of the machine. Andy's brows furrowed. "Then why didn't you go for the dragon?" She asked. Leo smiled. "Because Lyra wanted the puppy," He said, shrugging.
    Andy smiled, kissing Leo's forehead. "Well that was very nice of you," She said, standing up and offering Leo her hand. Leo took it, smiling up at her. They walked out after Narcissa and Lyra. Lyra smiled when she saw Andy. "Mumma! Look at the plush Leo won me!" She shouted. Andy smiled. "Oh I see, mon amour. Did you tell him thank you?" She asked. Lyra nodded, quickly. "I did,"
    The door opened behind them and Andy looked over her shoulder. Lucius stepped out, fidgeting with the buttons on his sleeves. "Alright, let's go get that ice cream," Lucius said smiling. The twins both cheered.
    Andy sat squished in a plastic booth between Lyra and Leo as she worked on a hot fudge sundae. Andy looked down at Lyra and chuckled when she saw her face covered in ice cream. She grabbed a napkin from the rather large pile Narcissa had insisted on taking and wiped Lyra's face. Lyra scrunched her nose up and tried to squirm away.
    "No," She said. Andy snorted. "What are you saving it for later?" She asked as she pulled the napkin away and crumbled it into a ball. Lyra nodded as she laid back into her ice cream cone. Andy chuckled, turning to face her parents.
    "We should probably head home after this," Andy said, taking another spoonful of ice cream. Narcissa nodded. "Oh yes, Draco get's separation anxiety from the twins," She said. Andy chuckled as she shook her head. "You do have a point," She said