Seventeen

Andy followed Ron up the two flights of stairs to his flat, holding Leo's hand and carrying a duffel bag slung over her shoulder. Ron was carrying Lyra even after Andy had fought with him, telling him that she could just wake Lyra up. Ron had disagreed seeing as he didn't have a garden for her to put her asleep in and his balcony didn't have the greatest view.

Andy came to a quick stop when Ron halted in front of a door. She watched as he shifted Lyra and pressed his key into the door. Andy looked down at Leo to see him clutching his stuffed animal in one arm while he held tightly to his blanket with the same fist. He was looking around with wide eyes.

Leo's attention was drawn back to Ron when he used his shoulder to push the door open. Ron jerked his head towards his front room, signaling Andy and Leo to go first.

Andy stepped inside and was a tad shocked to see how nice Ron's flat was. The main room was an open floor plan, the living room, kitchen, and dinning room all being one room. More towards the living room section, there was a doorway that Andy assumed lead to a hallway which contained the bathroom and Ron's bedroom.

Andy turned to look at Ron as he shoved the door shut with his foot. "I'll show you to the guest room, so you can get little man asleep," Ron whispered. Andy smiled and nodded as Ron led her towards the hallway and into first door on the left. She assumed Ron's room was across the hall.

While Andy had worked on getting Leo asleep, Ron grabbed two glasses and the bottle of firewhisky he kept above his fridge. Ron set the two cups on the counter and poured some of the brown liquid into them. He picked one up, leaving one for Andy and quickly downing it.

As he set his glass down, Andy walked into the main room. Ron looked up, pouring more whiskey into his glass. "You get him to sleep?" He asked. Andy nodded as she walked over to one of the bar stools at Ron's counter and slid into it.

"That mine?" She asked, motioning to the second glass. Ron nodded. "If you want it," He said. Andy scoffed. "Want it? I need it," Andy picked the glass up and threw it back. She set it down in the counter.

"Another one please," She whispered. Ron chuckled as he removed the lid from the liquor bottle and pointed Andy some more. "It seems like more things happened since earlier," Ron joked. Andy nodded as she threw back her second glass.

"I was too busy packing for the twins that I forgot clothes for me," Andy said. Ron sighed. "I'm sure I can find something for you to borrow, Malfoy. I don't mind," Ron stated.

Andy sighed and stared at Ron for a minute. She couldn't believe what she was about to do. Andy laid her head against the marble countertop.

"Thank you," She mumbled. Ron furrowed his brows and leaned forward. "Sorry, I didn't hear what you said," He said, turning and opening his fridge. Andy mumbled it again, a little louder this time, but it was still muffled by the counter.

"Pardon?" Ron asked. "I still can't-""Thank you, Ron!" Andy snapped. Ron smirked at her. "How much did that take?" He asked. Andy glared at him, standing up. "I take it back," she snapped.

"I was kidding. You hungry?" He asked. Andy sighed and shook her head. "No. Honestly, I just want to go to bed. I'm exhausted,"

Ron nodded and pushed the fridge door shut. "Let's go get you some pajamas," He said. Andy slipped off the stool and followed Ron to his room.

Andy stood leaned against the doorway as Ron shifted through his dresser. He pulled out a t-shirt and a pair of pajama pants.

"It's June, do you want me to die?" Andy asked, raising her brow at the fleece pants. Ron sighed. "It's either these or a pair of boxers," He said. Andy rolled her eyes and held her hand out for the shirt. "I'll take boxers. I'm not sweating my ass off," She snarked.