Twenty-Three

Andy sat across from Harry, her eyes wandering over the folder in front of her. "So you got approved for the permit?" She asked, looking up at him. Harry nodded as he took the folder back. "Someone is coming to look it over this Friday, if you'd like to be there," Harry told her. Andy chewed her lip as she thought it over. 

"Ron has to work so I'd have to bring the twins," She said. Harry's eyes widened. "I almost forgot that he knew," Harry said. He shrugged. "It's weird," Andy scoffed, nodding. "Tell me about it," She whispered. Harry chuckled. 

"He like worships the ground they walk on," Harry told her. "His desk at work; Covered in pictures of them and coloring pages," Harry shrugged as the waitress brought of the food they had ordered. "I'm glad you decided to tell him," Harry said. 

Andy smiled. "Me too. You haven't mentioned anything to Draco right? I want to tell my family when they get back. I was hoping actually, that you could babysit the kids while I tell my parents," Andy sighed, reaching for her coffee. "I doubt it will go as smooth as it went with the Weasleys," She told him. 

Harry smiled. "I'd love to babysit them and no, I haven't mentioned anything to Draco," Harry shifted in his seat. "What makes you think I would-" He cut himself off when he saw the look Andy was giving him and dropped his head. "It's that obvious?" He asked. Andy barked out a laugh. "It was that obvious when you flirted with him while questioning him," Andy told him. 

Harry rolled his eyes. "Hey," Andy and Harry turned their heads to see Ron. Harry's brows furrowed as a smile formed on Andy's face. "Hey," She said. Harry looked between the two. "Ron, I don't remember inviting you," Harry said. Ron rolled his eyes. "Andy did, dipshit," Ron shot. Ron sat in the chair besides Andy. "I was just running behind because I had to drop the kids off with my mum," Ron told him.

Andy turned to look at Harry and Harry chuckled. She had planned this down to the T. Them talking about their business deal before Ron had appeared because Ron wasn't supposed to know, no one was supposed to know until it was sealed, secured, and possible. Harry had to admire that. 

"So what are you two up to after this?" Harry asked. Ron shrugged. "Nothing much," Andy glanced over at him. That was a lie. They were going to go look at houses. They had stayed up last night looking at ads in the newspapers, highlighting the ones they were interested in. Andy was nervous none the less, hence the secrecy. 

"I have to finish my book, almost there," Andy said, crossing her fingers. Ron turned to looked at her, a bit shocked. He hadn't remembered seeing her work on it. Harry smiled. "You think it'll do well?" He asked. Andy nodded, running her hands over her thighs. "I hope so," She whispered. 

They were at the third house and Andy hated everything about it. It was too small. She couldn't imagine raising her kids in this place. Ron however was in love with it. He ran his hands over the kitchen counter, looking up at her. 

"What do you think?" Ron asked, beaming. Andy looked around the room, shaking her head. "I'm sorry," She whispered. Ron's shoulders drooped. "Why are you sorry?" He asked. Andy sighed, shaking her head. "Oh come on, it's obvious you love it, Ron," Andy said. Ron. Not Ronald, Not Weasley. Ron

Ron shrugged. "I don't love it. It's just...better than the first two?" Ron offered. Andy looked around the room, shaking her head. "It's really small, Ron," Andy told him. Ron scoffed. "Oh come on. I see where you live now, everywhere is going to be too small," Ron told her. 

Andy chuckled. "For your information, I lived in a small cottage for a little bit and it wasn't too small because that was when it was just the three of us. Now there's four of us," Andy informed him. Andy shrugged. "There are things I would like in my future home and this place doesn't qualify," Andy informed him. Ron sighed and nodded. "Alright, fine. We still have a few more to look at anyways before we make our final decision," Ron told her. Andy shrugged. "I don't expect to make our decision today," She told him. Ron shook his head. "No but it'd be nice," He said in agreement.