Twenty-Four

Andy was holding Leo and Lyras' hands as they walked down the sidewalk. Ron was a few paces ahead. He turned around, walking backwards for a few minutes. "Are you guys excited?" He asked, rubbing his hands together. Andy rolled her eyes, he was going to trip if he didn't face forwards. 

"Just tell me the surprise," Lyra groaned. Ron smiled at her as he turned back around. Lyra let out a loud groan. Andy caught sight of the house and Ron stopped. He turned around and bent down in front of them. "Alright," Ron said, looking between the two of them. Leo was bouncing up and down while Lyra was staring at Ron impatiently. Lyra may have been exactly like Ron but sometimes she saw herself. 

"Okay, so it's not going to happen right away," Ron said. "We need to do a few times first," Ron said. Leo beamed. "What is it?" He asked. Ron looked up at Andy, smiling. She was growing impatient now. Ron scooped Leo and Lyra up. He turned and walked up the pathway to the house. Andy followed behind them, her arms folded over her chest. 

Ron struggled to push the door open and Andy chuckled, she walked past him, holding the key up. Ron sighed and took a step back as Andy unlocked the door and stepped inside. Ron walked in with the twins and Andy shut the door. Ron set the twins down and Lyra looked up at Ron, cocking her hip. 

"Well, what's the surprise?" She asked, frowning. Ron chuckled and motioned around him. "The house," He told her. Lyra's face lit up. "Do I get my own room? Please please please," She pleaded, clasping her hands together. "Hey," Leo shrieked. 

Andy smiled as she bent down in front of him. "You both get your own room," She told him. Leo perked up and Ron motioned around the house. "Go one," He said. "Go look around," He told them. Lyra looked between Andy and Ron. "Can we pick our rooms?" She asked. 

Ron chuckled. "Why not?" He told them. Leo and Lyra took off running and Ron turned to look at Andy. "I saw we did a good job," He said. Andy smiled. "As much as I'd like to take some credit for this, it was all you. You found the place," She told him. Ron held his hands up. "I mean I don't want to brag," He said laughing. 

There was a loud squeal and Ron smiled. "I think she found the conservatory," He whispered. Andy smirked. "You think so?" She asked. Ron shrugged. "Just a hunch of course," Andy couldn't help the laugh that escaped her lips. 

Lyra came running through the house. "I want the glass room to be mine!" Lyra shrieked. Ron bent down to her height. "Unfortunately that can't be your room, darling," Andy said. Ron nodded. "Your mum's right," Ron said. Lyra pouted. "But daddy," She whispered, sticking her lip out. 

"How about you get the room with the most windows?" Ron asked. He smiled. "I have the perfect room," He whispered. Ron lifted Lyra up and carried her up the stairs just as Andy heard Leo run down the hall. He was pointing towards the backyard. "There's chickens!" He shouted. "Can we keep them? Can we keep them, please," Leo begged. Andy nodded. "They came with the house. You dad figured it would be a fun thing for you two to do," Andy whispered, sweeping Leo's hair to the side. 

Leo beamed up at her and Andy jerked her head upstairs. "Your dad went upstairs," She told him. Leo smiled and ran up the stairs and Andy watched him leave. She couldn't remember a time the twins were happier and she had Ron to thank for that. Andy felt her heart warm as she stared at the ground, a smile on her face. Andy's head snapped up and her smile fell. Fuck. 

Andy walked into the bar and smiled when her eyes fell on Theo. She walked over, earning a smile from him. "Heyo," Theo said, waving. Andy smiled. "Thanks for coming on short notice," She said. Theo shrugged. "Jokes on you, I was already here," He said. Andy chuckled as she climbed onto the stool next to him. 

She shook her head. "This is ironic," She whispered. Theo raised his brow. "What is?" Andy looked up at him. "That you chose this bar," Andy drew in a deep breath. "This is uh, this is where me and Ron," Andy raised her brows, signifying the unspoken. Theo's eyes widened. "Oh," He whispered. "Wait, why's that ironic?" He asked. 

Andy drew in a sharp breath. "I think I'm getting feelings for him," She whispered. Theo froze. "What?" He asked. Andy laid her forehead on the bar. "He's really good with the twins," He muttered. Theo's brows were furrowed. "Maybe it's like not actual feelings, you haven't had feelings for anyone in...years," Theo said. Andy lifted her heard, glaring at him. 

"What? It's true," He pointed out. Andy rolled her eyes and laid her head back down on the counter. Theo held his finger up. "Can we get the strongest thing you have? She's in love," Theo said, jerking his head towards Andy. Andy groaned. "I'm not in love. I caught feelings for him," She explained. Theo rolled his eyes. Same difference in his mind. 

"So what are you going to do about it?" He asked. Andy's brows furrowed. "Nothing," She said, lifting her head and turning to look at him. Theo sighed. "Andy, I'm very against him. I mean do you remember how sex was with him?" Theo asked. 

Andy groaned. "Not everything is about sex," She reminded him. Theo shrugged. "No but in my mind, yes. Did you forget I'm a whore?" Theo asked. Andy scoffed, shaking her head. She should have known to be suspicious of where he was when she called. 

"What am I going to do?" Andy asked, ignoring Theo. Theo leaned onto the bar. She wasn't going to like what he was about to say. "Well, there's not really anything stopping you, is there?" Theo asked. Andy scoffed. "Oh I don't know how about the fact that..." Fuck. She couldn't think of anything. Was there really nothing stopping her? 

Theo smirked as he turned away from her. "Wait, no. How about the fact that my parents would throw a fit and I don't know how he feels," Andy pointed out. Theo sighed. "You're an adult now, Andy. Who cares what your parents think? You have your own money, I'm sure Ron would let you move in, and you can't expect them to support you through every decision," Theo whispered. He shifted in his seat. "If I can remember correctly, your father wasn't too fond of your decision to not tell Ron and not tell your father who the father was," Theo explained. 

"As for the other one, that shouldn't stop you because what if he's thinking the same thing while you're here sitting with me?" Theo pointed out, oddly proud of himself for making a bit of sense. Andy shook her head. "I thought you didn't like him?" She asked. Theo sighed. "I'm not team Ron, okay?" He looked down at his drink. "I'm team Andy and what Andy wants, I want," Theo told her. Andy gave him a small smile. 

"What do I even say?" She asked. Theo shrugged. "I don't know, but you'll figure it out," He whispered. "I'm confident you'll do what's right for you for once," Theo said, lifting his glass towards her. Andy sighed, shaking her head.

 "What would I do without you?" She asked. Theo shook his head. "Don't say that," He whispered. "You went without me for six months. You know exactly what you'd do without me," Theo whispered. Andy's shoulders drooped. "Theo," She whispered. Theo threw his hands up. "Sorry, I just needed to get it out of my system," He muttered. Andy turned forward as the bartender set a glass filled with clear liquid in front of her. "Vodka?" She asked. The man shook his head. "Tequila," He informed her. 

Andy threw her drink back and slammed her glass down on the bar. "Give me another one," She told him. 

Author's note 

I wish you guys knew how fucking excited I am for chapter twenty-six. Like I would publish it right now because I just finished writing it but I want to make you guys wait muah ha ha! Anyways enjoy, loves