Twenty-Nine

Andy groaned when she heard screaming and a very panicked Ron telling someone to calm down. Andy rubbed her head as she sat up. She turned her head to see Draco standing in the doorway. Andy's eyes widened.

"What the fuck!" Draco screeched, looking between the two of them. Andy held her hands up and climbed out of the bed. "Draco," She whispered. "What are you doing here?" Andy asked. Draco placed his hands on his hips. "I missed my sister and when we got back this morning and she wasn't at home I figured oh, okay, she's probably alive just staying somewhere since we weren't home, so I asked Harry and when he told me you were staying with Weasel," Draco threw his hands up, gasping.

"I was fucking shocked, so I figured I'd come over, no one answered the door and I was worried you were dead so I made my way in and low and behold I found you two canoodling," Draco said, his tone dripping with poison. "What the fuck did I miss?" Draco asked.

"You told him?" Draco asked shocked, looking up at Ron. Ron nodded as Draco dropped his head into his hands. "And the twins are with his mum?" Draco asked. Andy nodded. "Yes," She told him. Draco massaged his temples as he looked between the two of them.

"And you two are what?" He asked. Andy and Ron looked at each other. "We don't exactly know. This just happened yesterday," Ron told him. Draco looked over at Andy. "Dad's gonna kill you," He said laughing. Andy shifted. "Okay, maybe he does, but maybe he doesn't. He's gonna find out Friday," Andy whispered. Draco's eyes widened. "Wow," He whispered.

"And uh, are you telling him about this?" He asked, moving his finger between the two of them. Andy and Ron both shook their heads. "No, we're not keeping it a secret but we're not telling people either," Andy explained. Draco nodded as he thought it over.

"I'm the only person who knows," He groaned. "Again," Draco dropped his head and placed his forehead against the counter. Andy nodded, squeezing her eyes shut. "Yeah, you are," She said. Draco lifted his head and pointed a finger at them.

"We don't need any babies at the moment, in the future yes, now no," Draco said, sternly. Andy narrowed her eyes at him. She flipped him off before turning to Ron. "Is your mum dropping the twins off or are we picking them up?" She asked. Ron glanced at Draco. "She's dropping them off at Ten," He told her. Andy glanced up at the clock. "Shit, that's in five minutes,"

Andy ran out of the room and down the hall. Ron's brows furrowed as he turned to look at Draco. Draco shook his head. "You gave her hickeys dumbass," Draco shot. Ron threw his hands up and Draco stood up from his stool. He walked around the counter and stabbed a finger into Ron's chest.

"If you hurt my family, I will rip your dick off your body and feed it to a hippogriff in front of you," He snapped. Ron threw his hands up. "They're my family too," Ron muttered. Draco's shoulders drooped.

There was a knock on the door and Draco turned his head. "Why don't you get it, you haven't seen them in a while," Ron told Draco. Draco's face softened and he walked over to the door. Draco pulled the door, a wide smile on his face.

"Uncle Dray!" The twins screeched. Draco fell to his knees in front of them and quickly enveloped them in a hug. "Oh I missed you guys so much," Draco said. Leo pulled away from the hug. "We missed you more," He said. Draco scoffed. "Impossible,"

Andy walked into the room. "Andy dear," Molly said as she stepped inside shutting the door. "How are you? My son isn't being too annoying is he? He gets it from his brothers," Molly said. Ron's jaw dropped. "Mum," He snapped. Molly gave Ron a cheeky smile as she turned to Andy. Andy chuckled as she slid her hands into the back pockets of the jeans she had changed into.