Six

Andy was holding the twins' hands as she followed her parents up the front walkway to the manor. Lucius pushed the door open and immediately froze in the doorway. "Something's wrong," He whispered. "The magic-the wards are down," Lucius said.
    Narcissa's eyes widened and she quickly shoved passed Lucius. "Draco!" Narcissa called out. Lucius sneered. "Narcissa, someone could be inside the house," Lucius snapped as he followed after her. Andy pulled the twins into her side.
    "Mumma, is everything okay?" Lyra asked. Andy nodded. "Everything's fine," Andy sighed and placed the twins on a hip each and walked into the house. She closed her eyes and prayed that there was no one hiding behind a corner, waiting to jump out.
    Andy walked towards the stairs. "Draco!" She heard Narcissa shriek. Andy picked up the pace as she hurried up the stairs. She was met with Lucius outside the hall.
    "The house is clear," He said. Andy nodded and set the twins down. She placed a hand on one of their shoulders, looking between the two kids. "Alright, you stay right here and I'll be right back," She whispered. Leo was crying as he nodded and Andy turned and walked into the study. Her hands flew to her mouth when she saw Draco unconscious on the floor, blood seeping out of a gash on his forehead and his nose.
    Lucius looked livid when he stepped into the room. Lucius hurried over and scooped Draco up. "Andy, grab the twins, we have to go to St. Mungos," Narcissa said as Lucius marched towards the floo network. Andy nodded and walked into the hallway and hurried over to the twins. "Come on, loves," She said, holding her hands out for them.
    "Mumma, what's wrong?" Lyra asked, noticing the tears on Andy's cheek. Andy reached up and quickly wiped them away. "Uncle Draco's hurt and we have to take him to the doctors," Andy tried to explain. Lyra's lip quivered. "Uncle Dray's hurt?" She asked, on the verge of tears. Andy shifted. "He's going to be okay but we have to go," Andy said. Lyra nodded and took Andy's hand, clutching the stuffed animal she had gotten earlier to her chest.

    Andy sat in the chair beside Draco's bed, staring at the railing. Lucius was pacing in the middle of the room, holding his chin and rambling incoherent nonsense. Narcissa had taken the twins to raid the vending machines, seeing as they hadn't eaten in five hours and Lyra got extremely hangry.
    "Once he wakes up, I'm going to the aurors office," Lucius whispered. "We're catching the imbecil that did this," Lucius snapped. Andy looked up at him. "Don't. It was probably some rat looking for money. They most likely won't be back," She whispered. Lucius raised his brow. "What if the twins had been home?" He asked. Andy went quiet, slumping into her chair.
    The door opened and Andy's head perked up. Theo stepped inside. "Hey, sorry I couldn't be here sooner," He said. Theo casted a glance at Andy. "Oh, I'll come back. I don't want-uh," Theo cut himself off and turned towards the door.
    "Just check on my brother please," She snapped. Theo nodded and walked over to the bed. He took his wand out and waved it over Draco. "How are the twins?" He asked, without looking up. "They're fine," Andy whispered. Theo nodded as he pocketed his wand and looked up at Lucius. "He should be waking up sometime soon, we'll know more once he's awake," He told Lucius.
    Lucius nodded as Theo carefully prodded at Draco's nose. "I suppose we should fix this before he wakes up and freaks out," Theo chuckled. Lucius nodded. "Please, the last thing we need is him flipping out over a broken nose," Theo nodded and pointed his wand at Draco's nose. He mumbled an incantation to fix it and Andy watched as Draco's nose straightened itself, looking as good as new.
    Theo nodded to them as he walked towards the door. "I'll have a nurse come in and give him some more painkillers in an hour," He said. Andy muttered a thank you as he walked out. Lucius looked over at Andy.
    "What ever happened between you two?" Lucius asked. Andy glanced up at him. "I don't want to talk about it," She said. Lucius nodded as he turned towards the bed again.

Draco stirred as a groan escaped his lips. "What the hell am I doing in a hospital bed?" He said, looking around the room. "You don't remember?" Andy asked. She very well could use this opportunity to mess with Draco. It sounded fun enough.

"You collapsed and the doctor thinks that you have this disease that will make all your hair fall out," Andy told him. Draco gasped as he hand flew to his hair. "Andy, leave Draco alone," Lucius ordered before turning towards his son. "We don't know what happened, Draco. We were out and came back to find you passed out on the floor and the wards were all wonky,"

Draco's brows furrowed as he stared at his dad in shock. "I- what?" Draco asked. "Someone broke in, Draco," Andy explained.

Draco's eyes widened. "Who?" He asked, looking between Lucius and Andy. "We don't know," Lucius walked over to the bed. "However, I am going to the auror's office as soon as your mother returns," Lucius stated.

Draco and Andy's eyes both widened. Both having their own reasons, shouted. "That's not a good idea," Andy and Draco shared a look before turning back to Lucius. "I don't care what either of you thinks. I have had enough of this hate against our family for the past few years. We may deserve it but we have the twins to think of now. Andy, what if they had been home?" Lucius asked. Andy frowned.

She really didn't want Lucius to go to the aurors. Couldn't they just hire some private auror? Sure they'd probably have dirtier methods but Ron was an auror and Andy had been extremely careful not to come into any contact with him since the twins were born. What if he got assigned to their case? What if he saw the resemblance that the twins shared with him? Leo did look like him.

"They weren't home and if they had been, we could have protected them," Andy fired back. Lucius sighed. "Andy, if even one of us uses a jinx or spell to harm in any way, even for protection, you know they'd send us straight to Azkaban." Lucius shook his head.

"I don't understand why it is you are so stubborn about not going, and I'm sorry, but we're bringing the proper authorities into this," Whelp, there goes the private plan.

Authors note
I apologize if there's weird formatting issues, most of this was written on my computer, the rest on my phone
Anyways love ya🥰