Two

One month later

Andy threw the door to her bedroom open to see Draco sitting on her bed. She was quick to hide the bag behind her back as he looked up at her. "I'm bored and this house arrest thing isn't doing it for me. I need gossip, I need Blaise," Draco whined, throwing himself back on the bed.

Andy sighed. She walked over to Draco, placing the bag on her bedside table and sitting down beside him. "I'm sorry," Andy whispered. Draco shrugged. "You don't have to be sorry. I got myself into this mess. I just wish...Something bad would happen to someone who's not me," Draco paused for a minute. "Wow, I'm an asshole," He mumbled. Andy chuckled before it quickly fell.

She hadn't planned on telling her family her suspicions because there was a chance it wasn't true. She sighed, Draco needed this. "Look in the bag, there's your gossip and something worse," Andy mumbled. Draco furrowed his brows as he stared at his sister. She jerked her head towards the bag. "Dude, don't make me take it back," She told him.

Draco sighed and stood up. "Unless it's a pumpkin pasty, I don't-" Draco cut himself off as he looked into the bag. He looked up at Andy. "Shit," He said, chuckling. Draco shook his head, handing the bag to Andy.

"Thanks for cheering me up," He chuckled. Andy glared at him, shaking her head. "That's not even the worst part," She muttered, pulling the pregnancy test out of the bag. Draco raised his brow. "Let me guess. Potter's the father?" He asked.

"Worse, Weasley," She muttered. Draco's jaw almost hit the floor. "Weasley!" He sneered. "What the fuck were you doing fucking Weasley-wait which Weasley. I can understand it if it was Charlie or Bill," Draco said, placing his hands on his hips. Andy sighed, shaking her head. "No, Ronald," Draco's eyes widened. "RON!" Draco pinched the bridge of his nose as he pointed towards the bathroom.

"Go take that test right the fuck now so we can find out if you've tainted the bloodline," Draco snapped. Andy stood up and walked towards the bathroom. "That was rude, you know," She called over her shoulder. "Rude? Don't even get me started on rude. My niece or nephew might be a Weasley, that is rude on your part," He snapped. "Now go find out if we're doomed or not," Draco ordered.

"We?" Andy asked, stopping herself. Draco sighed. "You act as if your child won't be my sole purpose to continue living in this world. That I won't spoil them with sugar, toys, and clothes. Honestly, you've insulted me," Draco said, placing a hand on his heart.

Andy rolled her eyes and stepped into her bathroom. She pulled the door shut behind her and quickly sat down to take the test. She had set it on the counter face down as she washed her hands.

There was a quick knock on the door. "Am I good to come in?" Draco asked, through the door. Andy turned the sink off. "Yeah," She called out. Draco threw the door open and rushed over to the sink where the test was waiting. He picked it up and narrowed his eyes at it before sighing.

"Why didn't you just bloody use magic?" He asked, growing impatient. Andy took the test from his hands. "Because even though I'm not on house arrest, if magic is done near you, you'll get in trouble," Andy snapped, Draco already mouthing the words behind her as she said them, having heard the excuse multiple times already. Andy snapped her fingers at the box and Draco quickly handed it to her. She looked between it and the test.

"Fuck," She mumbled. Draco rubbed his chin. "Well I take it by your tone, you're pregnant," He muttered. Andy looked up at him, raising her brow. "You think?" She asked. Draco sighed. "Yes, and that fact that you're not jumping for joy. Well...how are you going to tell them?" He said, cutting to the chase.

"Tell who?" She asked. Draco sighed. "Mother and Father? Not to mention the father," Draco said, his eyes widening on the. Andy shrugged as she leaned against the wall. "I have no idea," She whispered.