Thirty-One

Lyra giggled as she gently shook Andy awake. "Mum," She hummed. Andy blinked her eyes open.  "Good morning," Andy muttered. Lyra smiled at her. "Daddy made breakfast," She said. Andy sat up as she rubbed her eye. "Yeah?" She asked. Lyra nodded. "He made French toast and eggs and bacon and then he said we could go to the new house and do work, if it's okay with you," Lyra said, smiling. Andy threw the covers back. "I don't see why not," Andy told her. Lyra smiled and ran from the room as Andy stretched.

Andy walked into the kitchen to see Ron serving the kids food. She smiled up at him. "Morning," Ron called as Leo turned around. "Morning, Mumma," He said. Andy walked over and pressed a kiss to Leo's head. "Good morning," She said. Ron handed Andy a plate before walking over to the couch with his own.

"I can't wait till we have a table," Ron muttered. Leo looked over his shoulder at him. "I can't wait to have my own room," He muttered. Lyra's face fell. "Hey!" She shrieked. "What's that supposed to mean?" She asked. Leo sighed as he over at his sister. "That you snore," Leo said. Lyra's jaw dropped. "I do not," She shot.

Ron chuckled as he picked up a piece of bacon. "Wonder where she gets that from," He whispered. Andy's jaw dropped as she crossed her arms over her chest. "I do not snore," She snapped. Ron nodded. "Right and I'm not a natural ginger," Andy rolled her eyes.

"What are we going to do at the house today?" She asked. Ron shrugged. "Well, we need to finish painting and I sort of invited our parents over so they could meet and help with some things," Ron muttered. Andy chuckled. "That's not going to go well at all," She said. Ron shook his head. "No but it'll speed things up for sure," He said, shrugging.

Andy turned towards the twins. "Alright, you guys get cleaned up once you're done eating and then we're going to head to the store," Andy told them. Leo nodded as he tried to finish eating his food quicker. Andy turned back to Ron. He was staring at his plate.

Once the twins were out of the room, Ron turned towards her. "I was thinking and we should share a room at the new house," Ron whispered. Andy sighed. "Ron," She whispered. Ron grabbed her hand. "Come on, please," He muttered. Andy groaned. "I'll think about it," She said. Ron smiled as he leaned forward, getting dangerously close for the twins being just down the hall. "Yeah, think about it," He told her. "I like the idea of waking up next to you every morning,"

Andy smiled down at her lap as she shrugged. "It would be nice," She mumbled, imagining waking up every morning with Ron by her side and then starting their morning routine of making breakfast, getting the twins ready, and then go on with their days. The idea of domesticity pleased her.

Andy and Ron stood side by side, glancing between Lucius and Arthur. Andy had known this interaction could either go horrendously bad or average. She had known that introducing their mothers wouldn't be a problem. Narcissa tended to be a peace maker more often than not.

In fact, Narcissa and Molly were in the kitchen, already planning a family dinner. After all Narcissa and Molly weren't all that different from each other. They had both been extremely maternal, Molly taking in Harry and Narcissa having taken in just about any friend her children brought home.

The difference however lay in their husbands. They didn't have a single thing in common. That didn't stop Andy from trying though.

"You know Mr. Weasley works at-," Lucius raised his brow. "The ministry? Where my old job was? Yes I'm aware," Lucius said. Andy looked up at Ron, begging with her eyes for him to come up with anything.

"Darling," Narcissa said, smiling as she stepped into the room. "Molly was telling me that Arthur loves a good steak," Narcissa placed a hand on Lucius' bicep and Andy threw her head back. Her prayers had been answered.