Four

eight months later

Andy was sitting on the couch, her eyes scanning over the paper while Draco had his hands placed on her stomach. "Andy, make your child kick," Draco muttered. Andy dropped the paper, resting it on her oversized stomach. "Draco, how many times do I have to tell you, just because I am pregnant and the baby is kicking, doesn't mean that you have permission to touch me whenever," She snapped.

Draco's brows knitted together before he leaned down, his face an inch from her stomach. "I hope you're not as mean to me as she is," He muttered, standing up. Andy rolled her eyes as Blaise walked into the room. "Ready to go?" He asked. Draco nodded. "Yes," He pointed a finger at Andy. "Don't you dare go into labor while I'm gone," He told her. Andy sighed, placing her hand over her heart.

"I wouldn't dream of it," Andy told him. Draco turned to Blaise and grabbed his hand, walking from the room. Andy sighed. She was happy that Draco hadn't been sent to Azkaban, not so much happy about the whole him being with Blaise thing. She had higher hopes for who her brother was dating.

Harry had shown up at Draco's trial and had spoken on behalf of him and Narcissa, only to leave right after, not saying a word. That had probably been the reason Draco had gotten away with just a fine and Narcissa had gotten away scott free. Lucius on the other hand had gotten a year of house arrest after tons and tons of begging from Andy. She was just glad she had mastered the puppy dog eyes.

Andy looked back down at the paper and picked it back up. She sighed as her eyes scanned the prophet. There was an article about Harry joining the auror program, an article about Evan Nott, Theo's dad, being sentenced to twenty years in Azkaban and finally, an article about her. She rolled her eyes when she saw that she had been a part of the gossip column and the article was written by an intern no doubt while the other two had obviously gotten more respected writers.

Andy got a sharp pain in her stomach and she sat up quickly, her hand flying to her stomach. Andy was breathing heavily as she looked down at her stomach. "Dad!" She called out. Lucius had practically sprinted into the room. "What is it? Is everything alright?" He asked, stopping in the doorway. Andy looked up at him, letting out a nervous chuckle.

"So I've sorta been having uh...contractions all day but uh the one I had just hurt a bunch so...uh," Andy stood up and once she did a splash filled the room. Andy groaned. "My dress," She muttered. Lucius' eyes widened. "Bloody hell, your water just...your water broke. We have to get you to St. Mungos!" Lucius said.

Andy's hand gripped the couch as another contraction hit her. "Why didn't you say anything?" Lucius asked. Andy looked up. "I didn't want to inconvenience anyone," She said. Lucius rolled his eyes. That was bullshit. He hurried over to her and grabbed her arm. "Alright, let's go. We have to get you to a doctor," He said.

Andy shook her head. "You can't go anywhere, remember? You take a step off the property line and you're going to Azkaban," Andy told him. She placed a hand on her stomach. "Which is why I prepared," She mumbled, her eyes slipping closed.

Theo walked in. "Alright, ready to go eat?" He asked, placing his hands on his hips. Lucius looked between the two of them. "When did you owl him?" He asked, wide eyed. Andy shrugged. "Two hours ago-Fuck," She looked over her shoulder at Theo. "Can you take me to the hospital now?" She asked. Theo's brows furrowed. "Wait...are you in labor?" he asked. Andy nodded frantically, trying to refrain from hurting Theo. She drew in a sharp breath. "Yes, Theo. I'm girlbossing my own labor, now let's go," She growled.

Andy threw her head against the bed, squeezing her eyes shut. "Fuck," She muttered. The door flew open and Theo looked up from where he stood on the side of the bed. Draco and Narcissa hurried into the room. "Oh thank god!" Theo said. "Finally, someone who can take the insults," He said.