Twenty-Seven

Andy sat on the floor of the living room. She had finished showering a few minutes ago and she was waiting for Ron now. Andy was biting her thumb as she stared at the wall. Fuck. Fuck.

Andy heard a knock and her head snapped up to see Ron, leaning against the banister of the stairs. They had promised they'd talk about the kiss once they were showered. Although all Andy had wanted to do was continue the kiss, maybe take it further.

"You regret it don't you?" Ron asked. Andy quickly stood up, shaking her head. "No, no," Andy shook her head. "No," She whispered. Ron sighed, pushing himself off the banister. "Than why do you look like that?" He asked, motioning towards Andy.

Andy groaned, shaking her head. "Because I loved it, because I didn't want to stop!" Andy shouted. Ron's brows furrowed. "Than why aren't you happy?" He shouted back. Andy shook her head. "Ron, we have kids together," Andy reminded him. "We can't, if we do this, it's forever!" Andy shouted. "I want this, Ron," Andy motioned between the two of them. She really wanted this. "But they come first. Do you know how happy they'd be if we were together?" Andy asked. Ron looked down at the ground. Pretty fucking happy.

"So do you know how upset they'd be if we were together and then broke up?" Andy asked. Ron frowned. He bit his lip as he thought for a moment. "Then we don't tell them until we're sure," Ron said. Andy's head snapped up. "What?" She asked.

Ron walked over to Andy. He placed his hands on her hips, running a soothing thumb over the fabric of his old tee. "You said it yourself, they'd be ecstatic if we were together," Ron whispered as he searched her face. "So, we keep it a secret that we are together until we know it's right," Ron told her. Andy shook her head. "I don't like it," She muttered.

Ron chuckled. "You've kept a secret bigger from them before," He pointed out. Andy glared up at him as Ron started laughing. "I was joking," He said. Andy crossed her arms over her chest. "Ron, we have to spend the rest of our lives together either way, things are good right now, things shouldn't change," She said.

Ron sighed. "I want them to change, you want them to change," Ron said. Andy covered her face with her hands. She groaned. "Ron," She muttered. Ron frowned. "Andy," He said in response. Andy peeled her hands away and looked up at Ron. "You're really bad at sex," She whispered. Ron's jaw dropped. "Uh, OW!" He said.

Andy shook her head. "I'm sorry, I just keep trying to tell myself that but my heart won't listen," She whispered. Ron smirked as he leaned into her ear. "Does it help if I tell you I've gotten better?" Ron's voice dropped lower. A shiver ran down Andy's spine and she pushed herself closer to Ron.

Andy shook her head. "No," Andy pulled away from Ron and pointed a finger at him. "No," She said, more stern. Ron chuckled as Andy's fingers intertwined into her hair, her nails digging into her scalp. She looked up at Ron.

"If we do this, no one can know, because I-" Andy's eyes fell shut. "No one knows until I'm, until we're ready to tell them," Andy said. Ron nodded. "Deal," He said. "But," Fuck, of course he had his own terms, Andy should have known it wouldn't have been that easy.

"I don't want to feel like you're ashamed of me, so if someone finds out or if someone simply asks, I'm not going to deny it. I'm not going to act like a teenager and put a shit ton of effort into sneaking around with you," Ron whispered.

Andy's brows furrowed. "No, Ron. I'm not ashamed of you, you know that right? What makes you think I would be?" She asked. Ron looked like he was on the verge of tears as he shrugged. "Oh come on, Andy. I'm a Weasley, not that there's anything wrong with that...in my eyes," Ron said looking up at her. Andy's brows raised. "My children are Weasleys, Ron," She stated. "I don't give a fuck about that. I never did and you knew damn well I didn't. I didn't purposely tell people you weren't the father, no one asked if it was you because no one expected it to be you. I don't care about your blood-status or how my family views you or how differently we grew up!" Andy shouted.

"I care about breaking my kids hearts, because this will," Andy shot. Ron sighed. "You never do anything for yourself, do you?" He asked, scoffing. Andy shook her head. "No, I don't," She said, the sass practically dripping from her tongue.

"You used to be the most selfish person I knew," Ron muttered. Andy threw her hands up. "Wow, Ron, keep talking, maybe it'll make me hate the idea of kissing you," She said, starting to pace. Ron shook his head. "It was a compliment," Ron said. Andy dropped her shoulders. "Sorry, I just," She shook her head, trailing off.

"You just what?" Ron asked, shoving his hands into his pocket. Andy looked up at Ron. "I haven't dated anyone since school," Andy groaned. "Since uh...me and Theo dated for a few months but it...We were just testing out the waters," Andy explained.

Ron chuckled, shaking his head. "A whole new reason to be jealous of him then," Ron joked. Andy smiled. "Well you two are even, he's jealous too," She joked. Ron nodded as he walked over and grabbed Andy's hands. "So we can do this? Us?" He asked. Andy looked up at Ron and nodded. Ron quickly engulfed her in a kiss, wrapped his arms around her waist. This kiss was different from the first one. It was soft and slow compared to roughness.

Andy couldn't help herself from melting into the kiss, her hands resting on Ron's cheeks. Ron pulled away but hardly enough to be anything but intimate. "Let's go out on a date," Ron muttered. "Tonight before your parents come in tomorrow and things get messy. I'm sure my mum wouldn't mind keeping the twins a bit longer," He told her.

Andy felt her mouth go dry. "What?" She asked. Andy was a bit embarrassed to admit it but she'd never been on a proper date before. Ron smirked. "You deserve a date," Ron said. He shook his head. "We didn't do it right the last time,"

Andy grinned. "You used to be the rudest person I met," Andy said, taking her shot at Ron this time. Ron chuckled. "Very funny," He whispered. Ron looked around the house. "How about I finish up here," Ron said, licking his lips. "And you head home and get pretty for our date, for me," Ron said. Andy's heart was beating a mile a minute.

"What should I wear?" She asked. Ron smirked. "I want you to wear nothing, but the appropriate answer is something nice," Ron said. Andy felt her knees go weak as she nodded. "Uh, yeah, okay," She whispered. Ron chuckled. It was nice to see Andy flustered. "I'll pick you up at seven," Ron muttered. Andy nodded. "I'll be at the manor," Andy told him. Ron ran a finger over Andy's chin. He hummed.

"One more kiss before you go?" He asked. Andy nodded and leaned up, connecting their lips. She felt Ron smile into it before she pulled away. Ron still had his eyes closed, a goofy smile on his lips. "You look like a fool," Andy whispered. Ron's eyes snapped open. "There's the Malfoy I know,"Ron whispered. Andy couldn't help but smile back.