𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 / 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

"what's this?"

the sano siblings and y/n were now inside of the graveyard, the sight of inui going after izana with takemichi behind the former black dragon's member welcomed them.

"that's enough inui." the three of them turned to mikey who had a stone-faced look- izana's purple eyes landing on the (h/c) haired girl beside him.

"visiting your brother with little miss convenience store as well?"

(e/c) eyes narrowed themselves at the tan male, outstretching a protective arm for emma.

"mikey-" she was cut off when the blond male called out for a shocked-looking takemichi.

"takemitchy, take y/n and emma away." y/n looked at him with furrowed brows, wondering why she was included as well.

"mi-"

the male turned to him with a soft smile, patting her on her head for reassurance.

"go along with them now. i promise to be back in no time." the (h/c) haired female looked at him in reluctance before being dragged away by emma who was also quite hesitant in leaving her brother.

takemichi lead the girls towards the entrance of the graveyard, enough of a distance so that they could still see what was happening inside of the depressing site.

they all watched quietly, y/n wishing that she can hear what the fuck they were talking about.

"that guy is my third brother, isn't he? izana?" the young captain turned towards emma with a small smile on her face.

the blond beside them said nothing, focused on the three figures in front of them.

"tonight at eight in the evening, come to the seventh pier of the yokohama bay with the whole toman gang. it's the final battle between tenjiku and toman."

the three can faintly hear what izana had said, making the (h/c) haired female let out a shaky breath at this while emma stood there with a complex look on her face.

"so there's gonna be a fight, right? are you and your angels joining in y/n?" said female turned to the blonde with a shrug.

"i'll join in for sure. as for my angels, they're currently disbanded because of the whole conflict." emma nodded in understanding before she sighed.

her eyes were trained at mikey who was standing a distance away from the small group, indescribable emotions swirling through her irises.

"do boys do nothing but fight each other?"

her sentence made takemichi turn to her, snapping out of his little trance as his eyes landed at the blonde female.

the male let out a confused hum, not following where emma was getting at.

"captain of the tokyo manji gang, the 'invincible' mikey." emma turned to look at both takemichi and y/n who now took their attention from the males in front of them and onto the youngest sano.

"mikey shows nothing but strength in front of everyone, y/n too!" said female smiled at her softly.

"even when big bro shin died, he had never shown his weakness to anyone. even when y/n nearly died a couple of times- he still held his composure."

the two watched as the female smiled at them, showing no signs of distress. the (h/c) haired girl giving her nothing but the sweetest of smiles.

"he can't even sleep without his little worn-out towel." the female chuckled, earning a nod from emma.

"he's nothing but a weak boy. so are you, me, y/n, and everyone else." emma said, turning to look at y/n who had her back facing the three males.

the two watched the young captain who had a small smile on her face, eyes twinkling along with the sunshine as the female took a short inhale.