𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝟐.𝟎

the ticking of the clock resonated around the small bedroom as takemichi told everything that chifuyu had to know on their current situation.

"so tenjiku was made under izana's grudge towards his own blood-related brother mikey?" the faux blond summarized, still unable to wrap his head around the information.

"yup."

silence fell unto the two, chifuyu putting a hand on the back of his head with a huff.

"damn, who would've known that he was also involved with toman's formation."

another wave of silence covered them, takemichi looking in the ground with a determined look- brows furrowed and mind straight.

"i need to tell you something."

the faux blond hummed in confusion in front of him, tilting his head with a questioning look.

"from now on, i'll handle this myself- you don't have to get involved." takemichi gave him a serious look, chifuyu looking at him like he grew two heads or something.

"what the fuck are you talking about? baji would beat you to a pulp if he hears that!"

"naoto died." the room went silent a third time, chifuyu looking at the blond with wide eyes filled with shock.

"what?!"

"and i really can't go back to the future anymore." takemichi clenched his fists to the point where they began shaking from the pressure that he was putting.

"there will be no next time. and i can't rely on baji with everything- he doesn't even know about me being a time-leaper!"

takemichi looked at chifuyu with furrowed brows, dark eyes burning with determination.

"i don't know why, but we'll make up with tenjiku somehow! and the reason why mikey fell under the hands of kisaki and izana- i'll end it all, this whole shitty sibling fight."

"i'll kill izana and kisaki- i'm even prepared to stab them."

chifuyu looked at takemichi with wide eyes, not knowing how to respond to his friends' words- because who the hell knows what to say when your friend told you they're ready for murder?

takemichi looked to the floorboards, the look he had never wavering.

"do you understand, chifuyu?"

"then what'll you say to baji?" the blond turned around.

"this is a fight i have to do on my own!"

chifuyu raised a brow at him, not fully understanding his logic but didn't question it.

"then you'll have to explain it to the rest." takemichi did a double-take, looking at his friend who shrugged.

"when you called me here i also called the others including baji and y/n- but the two couldn't make it because they're busy with remedial classes."

"eh?"

it was now chifuyu's turn to look at his friend with sheer determination, looking all serious as ever.

"listen here takemitchy, this isn't just a sibling fight" the blond turned his body fully so that he would be facing chifuyu.

"shinichiro made a legendary team that izana had ruined when he inherited it- and it was mikey who crushed that stray gang."

the faux blond let out an exhale, features softening as he closed his eyes with a small smile on his lips.

"and in the midst of all that mess- i met him."