𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬

"so you guys were rejected huh?"

it was a sunny afternoon when chifuyu and takemichi called the (h/c) haired female out to meet them.

the three of them were at the convenience store they were at three days ago- since it was a place nearest to the girl's place.

the two told her all that happened yesterday.

after they left her apartment, they went to a restaurant to meet up with the other admins including k*saki.

they requested that they fight with the black dragons, but with the peace treaty made between mitsuya and taiju- the other admins can't do anything.

"and k*saki asked you to team up with him?"

chifuyu nodded as he drank on his milk carton. takemichi was there sitting down, a tad bit away from the female in fear that she'll blow.

y/n let out a hum as she took a sip on her apple juice, closing her eyes in fake concentration.

"he said that there was a mole in the black dragons- we're meeting with them tonight."

the (h/c) haired female threw her empty juice pouch, cutting chifuyu off as she looked at him with a grin.

"i'm coming with you."

"but you're not a division captain anymore?"

y/n waved them off as they looked at her confusedly.

"i may not be a division captain anymore- but he shouldn't forget who gave him the position."

"and why are you here, l/n?" k*saki raised a brow at the female who was wearing her decay of angels jacket- walking beside chifuyu and takemichi as they meet up with the new third division captain

"i'm here for the same reason- meeting the mole."

it was already late in the evening, just in time for the meeting that k*saki had told them to attend. the male expected the two to come- but didn't think that y/n would join them.

k*saki offered the female a fake smile as he crossed his arms.

"i'm sorry, but this is only for toman members-"

he was cut off when y/n stomped on his feet, making her friends look at her tiredly a takemichi sighed- it seems like his gut feeling wasn't wrong.

"oi- remember who gave you the title division captain you shit." she gave him a manic grin as her (e/c) eyes glared at him.

hanma stepped up as he stood in front of k*saki, grinning down back at her.

instead of being intimidated, y/n smiled at him as she placed a hand on his collar.

"give your superior some respect will you?" she let go as she walked back towards where chifuyu and takemichi were.

"i had to step down my throne and this is how you treat me?"