𝐭𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐯𝐬 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚

"so tomorrow's the day, huh?" y/n said as she leaned her head on the trunk of the tree, closing her eyes to let the soft breeze caress her face.

"this is probably one of the biggest fights we've been to yet." f/n replied as she stood beside the girl, leaning her back on the tree as she gazed at the females' features.

she had her eyes closed as the wind gently swayed her (h/c) hair- she looked peaceful in her opinion.

"mikey told me he's not backing out from the fight. apparently draken tried to convince kazutora but he didn't budge too." her (e/c) eyes opening to bask in the sight of the falling leaves due to christmas approaching.

the two stayed quiet for a while, winding down after a tiring day of school. despite the two being the most powerful from the decay of angels- the two were also keeping up with their studies.

not even a minute of quiet when footsteps were heard approaching them. they looked up and saw takemichi and chifuyu standing in front, sweating as takemichi huffed.

"we've been trying to find you everywhere-! when you guys were just at school!" y/n sweatdrop as she stared at the two sweaty figured in front of them.

"why didn't you check here first...?" she asked, handing chifuyu spare tissues from her bag to which the male thanked her.

"what do you want anyway?" f/n asked, eyeing takemichi from head to toe.

the male held a finger up as he tried to catch his breath, thanking chifuyu who gave him some of y/n's tissues.

when he regained his breathing, he stood straight and looked at the female.

"i'd like to talk to y/n in private." he said, causing the two to raise their brows.

"why?" she asked.

"can i please just talk to you?" y/n shrugged as she stood up, dusting her uniform skirt as she passed her bag to f/n.

the two of them started walking away from the other two, off to some secluded spot of the schools garden. when they were at a comfortable place, takemichi scratched the back if his neck.

"so about tomorrow- are you sure you're able to join?"

"if you want me to back out just because i'm female, then let me tell you- i won't." y/n gave him a glare to which takemichi quickly put his hands out in defense.

"that's not what i mean-! please listen!"

"i'm not trying to stop you because the rest said the same too- they won't back down. and i know you won't too but... please live!" he bowed down at the female which made her sweat as she stared at him with a confused look.

"...what?"

the male in front of her sweat as he let out an awkward laugh. he wondered how could he tell a soon-to-be-dead person that they're gonna... die soon?

"tomorrow's gonna be dangerous, with kazutora and hanma at their side- and now baji, who knows what will happen."

"so please, y/n, stay safe for mikey and f/n's sake!"

(e/c) eyes flashed with a look of adoration and understanding at the male as she sighed and gave him a pat on the head.

"thank you for your concern, takemitchy." her smile shone brightly as she gave him her signature look, making him blush at the closeness.

"but you don't have to worry! as long as f/n is by my side we're indestructible." she gave him two thumbs up as she patted his shoulder.

"now let's go home, we wouldn't want to turn up tired at the fight right?"