𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐜 : 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

"man why the fuck do we have to get homework when it's the weekends tomorrow."

the faint sound of footsteps was heard as y/n walked alongside her friends, heading towards a nearby coffee shop that had just opened.

"the fuck do i know? the teach was a hottie though." the (h/c) haired girl and ryo looked at mika with a hint of disbelief and disgust.

y/n faked gag while looking to the side while ryo just stood there looking like a disappointed mother.

"bitch he's married? and has kids?" mika hummed dismissively before letting out a dreamy sigh.

"then that just makes him a dilf..."

all three girls burst out laughing as they stopped at the side, catching their breaths a little.

the afternoon sun kissed their skin, the wind cooling off any of the warmth it brought as the three leaned against the railings, waiting for one another to compose themselves for a bit before they can continue their way to the shop.

it was at times like these that y/n learned to appreciate the afternoons- when mikey would drive her around when he the two began dating.

the peaceful ambiance was broken however when her red-haired friend broke off the silence.

"by the way y/n- care to continue the little tale you were telling us at lunch?" the young captains' friends both turned to her with a teasing grin on their faces, causing the female to huff and look away.

"i already told you guys what you wanted to hear." ryo let out an exhausted groan while mika shook her head disapprovingly.

her blonde-haired friend took y/n by her shoulders and shook her gently, just enough to emphasize that they needed more tea than they were served.

"all you told us was his name! at least tell us what he looks like."

the female rolled her (e/c) eyes but couldn't keep the small smile off her face at the determination of her friends- just because of a boy she'd met.

"kurokawa izana wasn't it? his name alone sounds hot so i bet he looks like it too." ryo muttered, closing her eyes in thought as she hummed.

y/n looked at them with tired eyes, not understanding why the two wanted to know about the guy that returned her umbrella- they didn't even talk that long!

regardless, the female was hungry and she knew that they weren't gonna leave anytime soon if she doesn't tell them what they wanted.

"alright-" the (h/c) haired female sighed as her friends snapped their attention back to her with a delighted look on their faces, clearly pleased that the female had agreed.

"i didn't get a good look on him- but he's got pretty purple eyes." ryo and mika furrowed their eyes in concentration as they nodded at her every word.

"he also has tan skin that looked so smooth- honestly i would've held his hand if it wasn't for that stupid umbrella." y/n continued listing about izana's features, not knowing that both of her friends' attention wasn't on her anymore.

"oh and he's got these cool earrings. wonder where he got them though i kinda want them..."

the female sighed and shook her head, already summarizing up what the male looked like. she looked at her friends who were busy looking at something behind her.

this made the young captain huff in annoyance, trying to get their attention back.

"oi- are you even listening?!"

"y/n... izana has purple eyes right?" said female hummed in confusion as she looked at her red-haired friend.

"yeah...?"