𝐰𝐡𝐨?

tired, that's what takemichi hanagaki is feeling.

the blond male just came back from his recent time-leap, and let's just say that it really took a toll on the boy's mental capacity.

to him, no matter how many times he goes back in time to save those he holds dear- they always end up dead, over and over again.

he saw hina die, he saw his friends die- and just recently the poor boy saw naoto get shot, him as well.

when will all this ever end?

takemichi was currently sitting down on the slide rethinking life's choices- mumbling to himself about what he has to do in order to save everyone important to him.

"i just have to change the past right? that way, i can save everyone even hina and naoto." his eyes stared at his fingers as he tried making sense of what he was saying.

"that's it... that's it! if i save you guys then i could go back to the future!"

"and then i'll fail... and fail again."

silence fell upon him as the crickets echoed throughout the empty park, calling out for one another as the blond stared at the ground with a blank look, eyes dull and mind just racing with thoughts.

"maybe i should just die-"

takemichi was cut off from his train of thoughts as he felt something warm softly land on his shoulders.

"i love you."

his eyes widened in realization as he sat there frozen, tachibana hinata sitting behind him with her eyes closed.

"hina? you've been listening to this whole time?"

"yup, it seems like you're misunderstanding me and naoto."

the male placed a hand on his mouth, brows furrowed as he internally cussed himself out.

'i spoke too much about the future!'

there was a moment of silence between the two, neither of them uttering a single word until hina decided to break the tension off.

"what's your real age... takemichi?"

"uh... twenty-six."

the female let out a hum yet still keeping her head connected to his shoulder.

"i didn't hear everything. so can you tell me one thing?"

"takemichi hanagaki from the future, have you proposed to me yet?"

takemichi didn't say anything- not yet that is. he was shocked that hina, even though she had found out about her future, was asking him if he had proposed to her.

a blush made his way to his cheeks as he furrowed his brows, looking at nothing in particular.

"no... not yet. but i... i've thought a lot about getting married."

by the end of his sentence, his inner self began to malfunction.

'what am i saying?!'

hina let out a hum, closing her eyes as she breathed in his cologne mixed with dirt and all that jazz.

"and proposal?"

"yeah that too..."

the female had a small smile on her face, clearly happy at his words.

"then... i can die happy now."

and so, the two stayed there for a while- enjoying each other's presence as takemichi couldn't hold the tears welling up in his eyes.