𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥

y/n felt the tension in the air as mikey stood up and stopped in front of osanai, draken behind him.

they were surrounded by high school students who were ready to fight. good thing takemichi joined draken behind mikey, she needed to keep her guard up because of these pigs.

"you have a lot just to ambush a bunch of kids." mikey said, glaring at osanai who did the same to him.

"you're just as shitty as we imagined you to be." y/n didn't need to be in front of mikey to know that he got a smug look on his face- it was obvious in the tone of his voice.

it seemed that osanai didn't take him seriously as he mocked mikey, making his shitty excuse of a group laugh.

and to takemichi's demise- and because of his idiocracy, osanai saw him looking at him which caused him to walk right in front of takemichi.

"what're you lookin' at?" he asked, making takemichi sweat.

takemichi stuttered over his words, making osanai irk at him even more.

as he clenched his fist and threw a punch at takemichi- well, it was supposed to hit takemichi.

his eyes grew wide as (h/c) colored hair went in multiple directions as y/n took the hit for takemichi. f/n had her eyes wide too as she looked beside her to where the captain was just moments ago.

mikey and draken were shocked, however, they knew how to hide it well since they were in the presence of a bunch of shitty high schoolers.

mikey was mad- to both y/n at osanai. to osanai who decides to throw a punch at takemichi which caused her to intercept, and to y/n for intercepting that punch.

y/n felt her world spin as she held her hands out, protecting takemichi as she tried to stay put despite that punch.

she coughed, closing her eyes to lessen the dizziness she has. y/n heard her junior gasp, feeling guilty at how hesitant he was moments ago which caused her to take the hit for him.

"y/n!" he said, but back up as she held a hand out, motioning for him to stop.

"go beside peyan." she said, making him walk towards the said male.

osanai smirked down at her, snapping out from the shock he was in as he held her chin, making her face him.

however, pah grabbed his arm and made him let go.

"you're fight is with me." he said.

"don't fight with moe-" peyan nudged takemichi to shut up as he gazed at his friend.

"stay out of this." he shoved y/n towards draken, who passed her to mikey.

as much as mikey wanted to check up on her, he knew how she was tough- and also because these men could jump at them at any moment and can't afford a misstep.

he held y/n by his side as she stabilized herself from draken and pah passing her like a school bag.

"pah ain't weak, boy." peyan said, though his eyes were still trained at his friend.

takemichi looked at peyan with an unsure look on his face.

"he's one of the strongest fighters toman's got. he's not losing to some shithead like osanai."

"that's not the problem here..." takemichi said, he didn't notice his senior walking up beside him.

f/n slapped his arm- hard. this made y/n and peyan look at her as she glared at takemichi.

"because of your crybaby ass- y/n had to take that hit for you!" she said, causing y/n to be by her side at once as she tried calming the girl down.

"she didn't have to-"