𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞

the current situation between the toman and black dragon's members was futile- you can clearly tell from an outside perspective who was winning this fight.

the (h/c) haired female watched from the sidelines as chifuyu was knocked back by inui, and to takemichi who was clinging onto kokonoi like an annoying koala.

it's not that y/n wasn't planning on helping- no. but due to her stopping that pipe which was swung towards mitsuya with sheer force, her arms felt like jelly at the moment. which lead her to watch the fight in hopes that her limbs would be feeling much better for her to participate.

her (e/c) eyes snapped from mitsuya to takemichi, who called out to the lilac-haired male.

"mitsuya, hakkai! i can't hold on for too long- so please hurry up!"

kokonoi chuckled above him as he looked at the poor blond with amusement swirling in his eyes.

"i see you're stalling for time."

mitsuya focused his sight on taiju as he wiped the blood that fell from his temple- the open wound being the result of his and taiju's fight from earlier.

"don't worry hakkai, i know you can win against taiju! just have faith in yourself!"

the tall blue haired male shook in his spot as his former division captain charged right to his brother, who looked at mitsuya with a manic grin on his face.

the older shiba laughed, catching the attention of the lilac-haired male who turned around and looked at hakkai with a questioning look.

"hakkai...?"

"i'm sorry... takachan." the poor male was shaking in guilt.

"what were you expecting from him, mitsuya?"
taiju raised a fist towards the unsuspecting male, swinging it down with sheer force.

skin meeting skin echoed inside the holy building as mitsuya was pushed back down, everyone looking at the sight of the lilac-haired male being flung to the side.

"mitsuya-!" poor takemichi tried reaching out to his friend, who was currently on the ground in pain. the blond was also put inside the world of pain when kokonoi kneed him on the stomach.

this caused takemichi to be on the floor, holding onto his stomach to ease the pain.

"hajime, you should know better than to hit those who're younger than you."

y/n kneeled beside the blond male, putting a hand on his back to help him calm down. her (e/c) eyes looking straight into kokonoi's hesitant ones.

the female leaned down to whisper into takemichi's ear, still keeping her gaze on the elite guard captain.

"hanagaki, i'm leaving hakkai to you. chifuyu's beaten down by inupi, which leaves everyone from the black dragons standing against our crew." she gave a few pats on his back, before standing up straight to face the male in front of her.

when takemichi looked to his side, he saw hakkai drawing a knife out with his shaky hands.

"go. you're the only one who can talk him out of this." y/n smiled down at the male as she gently kicked him to move closer to hakkai who had murderous intentions.

"i'm gonna kill you-!" the blue-haired male exclaimed, charging at his brother who looked at him with unreadable eyes.

takemichi furrowed his brows in determination as he forced himself to stand up, intercepting right on time as he clashed heads with hakkai.

"now then, it's just you and me." the (h/c) haired girl looked back at kokonoi who had his jaw clenched.

the female rose a brow at him as she slowly walked closer, stopping when she was a step away from reaching him.