𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬.

"if any other gang comes swaggering in, the boss instructed us to kill them." kokonoi said as he looked down at the six.

"you know what that means?"

y/n glared at him as he cracked his knuckles. baji stood protectively in front of her as takemichi guarded hina.

the (h/c) haired female was tired- wanting to do nothing but lay on her bed and sleep. but these fuckers decided to own an entire street and block their paths.

"we're walking as students- not fucking toman members-" she was cut off when someone from the black dragons piped up.

"hey, isn't that the acting third division captain who got stabbed?"

the (h/c) haired female irked as she glared at the direction of the voice, completely shutting them up as kokonoi and inui looked at the girl in amusement.

"well, it seems that we have two division captains here."

inui snapped his fingers as he pointed at baji and y/n.

but before the guys could even land a hand on them, hakkai stood in front of the group. and although his height and demeanor were intimidating, the black dragons seemed to take him as a joke.

"lay off guys, they're my friends."

kokonoi huffed as he looked at hakkai then at y/n.

"hakkai, even friends of our young master need to be taught a lesson. right, y/n?"

'that's right- hajime kokonoi is y/n's ex, just like what f/n told us.'

the female kept her head low as hakkai continued blocking the group from reaching them.

"so that's the great zombie y/n?"

"didn't expect her to be such a hottie."

"i'd kill them for street cred."

the gang in front of them commented as the six all inwardly cringed- especially at the comments that were directed to the (h/c) haired female.

takemichi looked around with sweat dripping from his temple.

'shit, what do i do?!'

"i told you not to hurt my friends." hakkai said, glaring down at the group of boys in front of him. baji and y/n just watched as the tall male punched one of the guys.

"sorry for getting you all involved, especially you takemichi." he apologized, getting up as he brushed his bomber jacket off of the dust.

"the black dragon's boss, is taiju shiba- our older brother."

everyone's eyes except y/n's widened as they looked at the two siblings in shock.

"he's hardly ever home except for shit like this." hakkai sighed, eyes narrowing at the sidewalk as inui glared at him.

"hey-" the blond-haired male was suddenly in front of the youngest shiba sibling as he held a knife against his neck, eyes boring into his.

"-talk shit about our boss and i'll kill you."

"you have no fucking chill do you?"

just as inui was about to speak, he was kicked in the face by the one and only- yuzuha shiba. baji needed to hold onto y/n's collar to prevent her from punching kokonoi who just stood there with a smug face on.

the brown-haired female glared at the blond as he walked back at kokonoi, not without giving the female a glare of his own.

"keep your hands off my brother."