𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐥/𝐧 𝐲/𝐧

takemichi didn't know what happened- it went by like a flash.

one moment all of mikey's opponents were standing, acting all cocky. the next they were all laying on top of the cars.

the blond male sighed as he got on his knees, tired from previous events- he did take quite the beating from those three.

everyone stared at him, not knowing what to do. the guys from valhalla wanting to jump at him but don't have the guts to do so.

"isn't this the perfect time to knock him out?!"

"think he's tired from losin ' so much blood?"

"seriously, this is our chance!"

hanma grinned as he praised kazutora, making draken irk at this. before he can even do anything, a man from valhalla with his hood up and a mask covering the lower half of his face stepped up.

"follow me!" he exclaimed, leading his group to charge at mikey.

at this point, almost everyone from toman- especially the division captains were fighting their way through the crowd and stop the group from reaching mikey.

"move asshole!"

the haitani brother's and the other overseers were watching the fight with bored eyes, knowing full well who was winning this fight.

haitani ran hummed as he felt movement below him, eyes darting down to see y/n groaning.

her (e/c) eyes snapped wide open as they met with curious violet ones.

alarmed at this, she rolled off his hold as she harshly landed on the ground below, completely forgetting that they were at a car site.

"you should sit back, you're not stable enough to fight." the male said, palm on his cheek as he watched in disinterest at the female who was looking at the chaos that's happening.

she wasn't passed out for too long- surprising the older brother since no one woke up that early when he was the one knocking them out.

y/n snapped back to reality as she began to retie her now disheveled (h/c) hair.

she wasn't bothered that her upper half was only being covered by thin bandages that had blood splattered on them- the female believes that she can still fight, and she can.

"oi, didn't he tell you to rest?" she heard, turning her head around to look at haitani rindou who was still holding onto her friend.

(e/c) eyes darted down to her before she met rindou's eyes.

"mikey needs me." was all she said as she stood up and quickly stretched her limbs.

if she was in a different situation with the brothers, then she would've passed out from shock because they looked in her direction- but now's not the time.

ran clicked his tongue as he huffed in annoyance, hands on the hem of his sweater as he took it off, leaving him with a thin white shirt.

he thrust the clothing at the confused female who didn't know what to do.

"are you seriously gonna go fight with your tits almost out?" he asked, hand outstretched as he waited for the female to take his sweater.

y/n's eyes widened before she nodded and took the clothing item and put it on.

"thank you." she bowed, before disappearing into the messy fight below them.

"she could kill someone there y'know." rindou told his brother who was keeping a keen eye on a particular (h/c) haired female.