𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰.

let's have a change of view in the meanwhile.

this isn't the beautiful scenery that you would expect when you're on vacation. this also isn't a beach episode.

"give it up doll. just give me your number and we'll be on our merry way." a sly voice piped, looking down to a beaten y/n who was laying down on the floor.

her body was aching everywhere, and could possibly have a fractured ankle.

shit!

y/n forgot what mikey said about going through this part of town. he forgot how he warned her that under any circumstances, she cannot go through that neighborhood.

well, she forgot, yeah.

now she's face to face with the black dragon's 10th-generation elite guard and attack guard.

hajime kokonoi and seishu inui

"as i said, you already have it." she panted, getting up as she leaned on a lamppost, surprising kokonoi and inui at how tough she can be.

kokonoi clicked his tongue in annoyance as he delivered another kick toward her stomach, thankfully she blocked it just in time as she moved away from her spot.

"don't lie to me bitch, you know how much i hate them." he was infuriated, while y/n was annoyed. all she wanted was to pass through, not to be harassed by the guy she hates most.

"i'm not lying kokonoi! i didn't change my number!" she exclaimed, blocking off the punch kokonoi sent her way, successfully hitting him on the shoulders as he tumbled backward.

"if you didn't then you would've replied to my messages by now, right?" he sneered, pulling out his phone to show her different time stamps of outgoing calls that were under her number.

she cringed inside, talk about being obsessed.

"why weren't you responding to my texts? or answering my calls huh?" kokonoi grabbed the back of her head, clashing their foreheads together as he held her head to stay in place.

y/n knew that struggling would do her no good, so she stopped fighting and rested her arms on her side, still keeping her guard up though.

"my phone was destroyed." she said, looking at his dark eyes, loving how irritated he looked as he separated from her, still having her head in his hold.

"you're making me laugh at your silly excuses now, y/n." he chuckled, hair a mess as y/n tried to deliver a punch on his temple.

being tired of her antics, he pushed her onto the ground again, sitting on top of her as his companions watched with interest as to what he was planning on doing.

y/n struggled underneath him, trying to pry her arms away from his death grip, only for him to tighten his hold even more.

this was the worst time and scenario to be pinned down like this- especially since she was wearing her school uniform rather than her gang uniform.

"you know how much i hate how you struggle when i'm teaching you a lesson, bitch." he spouted, he pinned her arms above her head with one arm while the other one punched the spot next to her head.

"heh. i never really learn my lesson now do i." y/n said, grinning at him.

"koko, i don't think it's worth it trying to get a chick's number doing this." inui said, placing a hand on kokonoi's shoulder in hopes of him stopping his torment of the girl.

he just wasn't ready for juvie yet.

"shut up inupi. i haven't taught this bitch a lesson for leaving me yet." kokonoi replied, shrugging inui's hand off his shoulder as y/n stared at him with a blank look.

"sir, you dumped me, remembe-" kokonoi slapped her, hard.

"shut up slut."

"oi. stop it." heads turned towards the direction of the newcomer, y/n only having to turn her head away from kokonoi as she sighed below him.

"young master, it's been so long since i've last seen you." kokonoi said, getting off of y/n as he greeted his captain's younger brother.

hakkai said nothing, looking only at y/n who got up from the ground and was brushing her uniform from the dust and dirt.

kokonoi followed where hakkai was looking and grinned as he placed a hand on the younger boy's shoulder.

"don't worry about this bitch, young master." he stuck his tongue out, making inui sigh at his idiocracy.

"i was just teaching her a lesson. no harm no foul am i right?"

when y/n finished dusting her uniform, she took her bag that was discarded beside her as she looked hakkai in the eyes.

she offered him a smile as she walked towards him, grabbing his wrists and dragging him away from kokonoi and his friends.

the male was irritated, to say the least. but before he can even lay a hand on her, she kicked him in the shins and threw her phone at him.

"it's broken anyway. have fun with that." before dragging hakkai away quickly before they can even catch up to them.

when they were a safe distance away, she let go of his wrists and sighed in relief, finally away from kokonoi's presence.

hakkai didn't know what to do. should he speak up to her? he should probably ask her if she was ok though.

he was about to speak up when y/n intervened.

"i'm alright, hakkai. no need to push yourself to talk to me." she giggled, walking beside him as they wandered around.

hakkai only nodded, eyes in front of him as he stiffly walked beside her.

y/n stopped in front of the bus stop, hakkai stopping to look around them.

she hesitated for a bit, before grabbing the boy on the wrist to grab his attention.

"please don't say anything to mitsuya. or anyone at that." she pleaded, causing hakkai to finally look at her in shock.

she had a bruise on her cheek and her eyes were glazed up, but there were no tears flowing. her voice though, her voice sounded in pain.

"thank you for walking me to the stop hakkai." she smiled, letting go of him as she boarded the bus, not without sticking her head out of the door though.

"again, please don't say anything! especially to mikey!" with that, the bus left and hakkai was all alone now.

he froze for a moment, taking the time to process what just happened, before sighing.

as much as he wanted to tell on her, he didn't want toman to go against kokonoi, because that would mean that they'd have to face taiju.

for now, he planned on keeping shut, until the day when y/n would be the one telling the guys what happened.