𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

"get baji back from valhalla, takemitchy." mikey said as he looked at the moon above them, enjoying the tranquil vibes the night has to offer.

"i really love that guy, can you do it for me?" takemichi was stunned at the request as he suddenly nodded, making mikey smile at this.

"of course i can mikey! but, can i ask you to do something for me?" the short male hummed as he turned his attention to takemichi.

"what is it?"

"i need you to get rid of kisaki! get him out of toman."

mikey merely stared at a fly who was in front of his face as he listened to takemichi.

"he's gonna ruin toman!"

the shorter of the two stood up as he placed his hands on his pockets, giving the male a smile.

"okay." he agreed, surprising takemichi.

"we're gonna fight against valhalla soon, get baji back before that. prove to me that you're more useful than kisaki." his smile turned to an intimidating look.

"i know that he's a dangerous guy and that i regret putting him under y/n's division- but i also recognize his strength. toman's gonna need it." mikey turned to takemichi.

"help me achieve my goal, takemitchy. that's my trade-off, and if you fail- i'll kill you."

y/n and f/n we're walking from school, talking about their day and all that jazz

"i still can't believe that he agreed to pay 400,00 ¥! how'd you even get his number?" the (h/c) haired female asked, f/n taking out a small (f/c) notebook from her bag to show her.

the female sighed as she took the notebook from her, quickly shoving it inside her own school bag as the two continued to walk.

they noticed two figures stopping at the center of the sidewalk, making f/n groan.

"why the fuck did they have to stop there?! it's a sidewalk for other people not them only!" y/n merely kept her mouth shut as she squinted her eyes at the figures, her eyes widening when she recognized one of them.

"chifuyu!" she called out, making the male look at her direction. he waved back as the two females walked up to them.

"and takemitchy too! what're you guys doing here? why are you so beat up?" y/n pressed on one of the bandaged wounds on chifuyu's face, making him hiss and slapping her hand away.

she just laughed as takemichi stared at her awkwardly, not knowing what to do in her presence.

"so, where are you two headed off?" she asked.

"we're looking for mikey, have you seen him?" takemichi asked, making the girl put a finger on her lips as she thought for a moment.

"hmm, did you check the cemetery?" this caused takemichi and chifuyu to look at one another.