𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬

"mikey... mikey killed all the upper members of toman- and his fiance?"

takemichi still couldn't believe what was happening. after everything that he had done- it wasn't enough to give everyone their happy ending.

"naoto... are you sure mikey did that?" he asked, turning to the officer beside him.

"do you know anything about it, takemichi?" naoto asked, looking at the male who had a look of confusion written all over his face.

"the information gained from your latest time-leap will surely contain a clue somewhere... in other words, something you did from the past made a great impact to change the future."

"something i did... are you sure i messed up?!" the raven-haired male turned to naoto with a look of shock written all over his face.

"i eliminated the two people that would've caused toman to turn evil- the black dragons were defeated and kisaki was fired out of toman!"

"everything should've ended up fine!"

poor naoto couldn't do anything as the raven-haired time-leaper wallowed in self-loath.

"should i not have told mikey that he can do it...? what did i do after? i only took this photo..."

when takemichi mentioned the photo, naoto looked down at the piece of paper that the man was holding and realization dawned down upon him.

"takemichi... where did you find that photo?" he asked, making the man turn to look at him and slowly point at the table.

"... on top of the table?"

both of them looked down to the table and sure enough, an open letter was seen amongst the pile of food packagings.

"a letter?!"

takemichi took the piece of envelope in his hands as he studied it, looking back and forth from the picture and to the envelope.

naoto noticed something at the back of it and wanted to take a closer look.

"takemichi, let me see it for a bit."

the raven haired male looked at him in confusion but said nothing, handing the letter to the police officer who turned the envelope around.

"the postmark isn't from japan... it's from the philippines!"

takemichi's eyes widened in realization, looking at the letter that naoto was holding.

mikey?

takemichi adjusted the straps of his bag pack as he wiped the sweat off his forehead, keeping his eyes on the letter as he walked the dirt road

he was surrounded by ruined buildings, run-down cars, and trees alike. the male looked around him for a bit, stopping in front of a ruined building to look at the piece of paper that he was holding.