𝐳𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐞

"what the- are you crying?"

y/n sweatdropped as she and hina went beside the blond who had tears in his eyes- sadness seemingly directed to the (h/c) haired female who just stood there not knowing what to do.

"y-you're alive!" the female looked at him with a weirded-out expression as she narrowed her eyes at him.

"why wouldn't i be?"

"y/n's been dubbed 'zombie' by draken after she survived two fatal stab wounds!" hina piped up, causing y/n to look away with an embarrassed look on her face.

takemichi let out a small 'oh' as he looked down at his gloved hand. the male completely forgot how competitive he was in the sport that he even bought his own shoes and equipment.

he should be enjoying his day out with hina today, but seeing the (h/c) haired female with them triggered some unpleasant memories that happen- or will happen in the future.

speaking of which, who was y/n out with today?

"man- they already sold out on peyoung yakisoba!" the male turned around to see baji in all his delinquent glory.

"that's what i told you- for the past 30 minutes." y/n groaned as she shuffled over, making space for the hungry male as he sat beside her with a pouty expression.

takemichi didn't know what to do as he awkwardly stood there holding a bowling ball.

baji sensed him looked as his dark eyes met with takemichi's- glaring as the first division captain rose a brow at him.

"watcha starin' at?"

the blond raised his hands in defense as he shook his head. fortunately, y/n came to his rescue as she slapped the back of baji's head, causing him to grunt and look at her with accusatory eyes.

the female just shrugged as she began sipping on the juice that she had hidden inside her bag just in case she got thirsty.

y/n was used to carrying two juice pouches for reasons known to many- but now she was only allowed to carry just one.

"hakkai and his sister are here, so don't go embarrassing yourself in front of them." she said, jutting her head to her left where everyone looked at.

sure enough, a tall male with blue hair with an intricate design was shaved on the side of his head. a girl sitting behind him as the male scored a strike.

baji clapped as he looked at him, a grin on both of their faces.

"that's toman's shiba right there!"

takemichi narrowed his eyes at the familiar male- trying to rack his mind on where the fuck had he seen him?

" damn oldies."

' that's right-! this one right here was none other than shiba hakkai- one of the ex-black dragons kazutora was talking about!'

'but what's he doing in toman?'

"good job hakkai!" the (h/c) haired girl cheered. the grin on the male's face vanished as he stared straight ahead. but instead of taking offense, she merely laughed it off.

"you're still as stiff as ever to girls huh?" baji sighed as he slapped the back of the tall male who just looked at him with an annoyed expression.

"damn right he is- look at his wallpaper." the girl behind hakkai piped up- holding up what seems to be the male's phone as she showed them a picture of mitsuya.

"hey-! takachan is actually pretty cool y'know!" the tall blue-haired male protested.

y/n let out a hum as she leaned closer to inspect the photo- nodding like she had just found out something that's worth her knowledge.