𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

at this point in the night, everyone from toman and y/n are all beaten and bruised.

throughout the duration of the fight, hakkai seemed to have taken his jacket off- leaving him topless as he supported takemichi who was about to fall down to his knees.

"sorry about this, takemichi." the tall blue-haired male apologized, keeping a hard gaze on his brother.

"man- if i get fucking injured you're paying for my bills."

y/n groaned as she leaned her body against mitsuya, holding onto her elbow while kokonoi glared down at her.

the (h/c) haired female had reached her limit- not really but her elbows really hurt after koko slammed her on the ground.

speaking of kokonoi- he had a hard gaze on her as he watched the female massage the painful area to ease it a little bit.

"this is why i told you not to get involved."

y/n didn't reply, leaning her head on the hard surface of the chair behind her to also ease her headache.

a laugh resonated throughout the church as they all looked at hakkai who was facing his brother.

"learn your lesson in hell you fucker."

(e/c) eyes turned to look at the window as the faint sound of a motorcycle echoed throughout the cold, empty streets- growing louder and louder as everyone stayed silent and listen.

"well shit, i'm hearing things now."

it wasn't until mitsuya jerked beside her causing the female to fall to her side.

"it's mikey's cb250t."

the lilac-haired male turned to look at the side as y/n followed suit, forcing herself to get on her knees and also helping the boy beside her.

"what's mikey doing here?" kokonoi asked, turning to look at inui who was across from him not saying a word.

takemichi felt like weight was lifted off his shoulders, getting out of hakkai's grip as he held a determined look on his face while glaring at taiju.

"with mikey here, we can finally stop the black dragons."

"you sure?" the blond turned to the side and saw mitsuya leaning on y/n for support, the two standing beside him and hakkai.

"we're here because we chose to break the peace treaty between toman and the black dragons." mitsuya said, peeling himself off the female once he managed to calm the pounding headache that he was having.

suddenly, the doors opened behind them.

"merry christmas everyone."

everyone turned to look at the short blond male as he stepped into the chaotic church, the sight of his friends and girlfriend beaten up welcomed him in.

"what are you guys doing at a night like this?"

mikey said, flashing everyone a toothy smile. no one answered him though- too tense at the current situation.

the boy's dark eyes landed at y/n who was still standing beside mitsuya. the female noticed his stare as she gave him a little wave and a peace sign.

"y/n too? is this the reason why you took my phone? and why are the black dragons here?"

mitsuya shifted and turned to the male, giving him a bow that took mikey's attention from his girl to his friend.

"i'm sorry, mikey. this is all my fault."

this surprised hakkai, who looked at him with wide eyes.

"i was the one who broke the peace treaty between us because of my own carelessness."