𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞

i've always loved her.

a whimper escaped her lips as two of her male classmates cornered her behind the campus, assaulting her to hand over her money.

she covered her head as they continued to kick her sides, not a sign of stopping as the two laughed at how pathetic the girl was.

"c'mon f/n! i know you've still got some cash on ya, so just hand it over!" one of her attackers exclaimed as he gripped the back of her head, forcing the girl to look up.

she cried as the male clicked his tongue and slapped her on the face, making it whip harshly to the side as pieces of (r/h/c) flew haphazardly.

"she's not budging rin, let's just get someone else's." his buddy told him, placing a hand on the male's shoulder but he just shrugged it off.

"she'll just rat us out if we leave her be."

"who'll rat who out when huh?" a new voice piped up, making the three look at their side to see a girl with (e/c) eyes.

i've always adored her

the one who shoved f/n stood up straight as he let out a smug laugh, trying to intimidate the straight-faced girl who just looked at him blankly.

"hey, aren't you that transfer shit?" he asked, making the female point at herself as she tilted her head.

"me?" she asked, causing the two attackers to irk at her. the biggest of the two approached her as f/n stared at the scene- eyes wide with shock.

"get out of here-!" she warned when she saw his fists raised high- but was shocked when he was knocked down by a single kick to the face.

the newcomer dusted off her uniform skirt as she glared at the other male who was standing, cowering away from her.

"i'm l/n y/n from class 2-2, and you're the guys from class 2-5." y/n stepped on the already knocked down male as she used him as her stepping stool.

it all happened too quickly for f/n to process what happened. one moment she was hopping on the body, and the next she was high in the air as she landed on the other male's face- successfully knocking him out.

y/n let out a huff as she turned to f/n, who was still sitting on the ground with wide eyes.

"hey, you good?" she asked, walking closer and crouching down in front of the female- making her eyes meet with her worried ones.

y/n took f/n's hands into hers as she hummed.

"you're shaking. don't worry, they won't mess with you anymore." she gave her a reassuring smile as she held her thumbs up.

f/n said nothing as the (h/c) haired girl helped her stand up, a hand around her waist as she carefully let her lean against the wall.

as the female started walking away, the (r/h/c) girl outstretched her hand as she called out for her to stop, making y/n turn back around with a confused hum.

"i- how'd you do that?" she asked, y/n completely facing her as she tilted her head and looked up with a thinking face.

"that? i just... kicked them?"

"no i mean- they were bigger than you, how were you not scared?"

y/n took a glance into her (r/e/c) eyes as she sighed, a small smile on her face as she walked closer.

"i'm not sure myself. but to be honest? my heart was beating so fucking quick no joke!" she laughed, causing f/n to look at her confusedly.

"i was nervous not gonna lie- but when i saw how scared you looked, i couldn't help but do something about it."