10

Avu : I want your help sir, I don't know anyone in this city who can help me. So will you help me out.

Sid : what can I do in this? miss nandra it's midnight you won't get any place now to stay.

Avu : this is the problem I have sir..(with a very sad face)

Sid : so what do you want from me?

Avu : if you can help me to give number of anyone who can help me to provide shelter for tonight then it will be great help sir. (With a pleasing face). 🥺🥺🥺

Siddharth POV

As much as I know Tanya and Jannat both are living with their fiance so she will not adjust in their life anyhow and even their homes are too far from here.

Should I direct her to any hotel?

I know she is so annoying but she is literally so innocent as well.

Think about Siddharth after all she is a girl and in this city, it is not safe for her to spend a night without a shelter.

I looked at her, I can't deny she is damn beautiful.

Pov ends

Sid : don't you have any relative in this city, who can bring you with him or her?

Avu : no, sir if you don't mind can I stay here I mean on the reception only.

Sid : do you think it is safe for you, you are literally an idiot.

Avu : yeah, that's why I got stuck like this.

Guard : you don't worry, sir i will direct them to any guest house.

Sid : no need bhaiya, You bring her luggage in... you can stay here tonight. Come.

Avu : are you serious sir? Thank you.

She gave a side hug to him.

Siddharth really feel irritated from her but helping her is the right thing he can do.

Stay tuned.