twelve

-

-

Her eyes opened an hour later as someone shook her. "Someone's taken Vhagar," Luke tells her, making her jump out of bed.

He grabs her hand as they rush to Jace's room to see him, Baela, and Rhaena hurrying out. "Hurry!" She ushers them as they hurry down to the caves.

"It's him!" Rhaena says as Aemond throws down his cape. "It's me." He says, walking up to them. "Vhagar was my mother's dragon!" She yells at him.

Daella places herself in front of her brothers as Aemond replies, "Your mother's dead. Vhagar has a new rider now." "She was mine to claim."

"Then you should've claimed her. Maybe your cousins could find you a pig to ride. It would suit you." Aemond said, causing Rhaena to rush up to him.

Rhaena pushed him, but he quickly pressed her back, knocking her to the ground. He didn't get the chance as Baela ran at him and punched him.

But Aemond swung back around, punching her. As she hit the ground, Jace and Daella nodded to each other.

Jace rushed over to him and began punching him. But Aemond kicked him down, causing Daella to run at him.

She tackled him to the ground. She threw punch after punch until he kicked her off him. She fell to the ground with a groan.

As Aemond got to his feet, Luke ran at him. Daella's head snapped up as she heard her younger brother scream. She watched Luke get kicked to the ground.

Jace punched Aemond to the ground causing Baela and Rhaena to begin kicking him. Daella got up and hurried over to Luke.

She helped Luke up as Aemond kicked Jace off of him. Then he pushed Baela and Rhaena off him. She didn't have time to pull Luke back as he ran at Aemond.

Her eyes darkened as he held Luke by his throat. She watched Aemond grab a rock, holding it in his other hand.

"You will die screaming in pain as your father did. Bastards." she walked up next to Jace, watching him closely.

"My father's still alive." Luke cried out, making her heartbreak. "He doesn't know, does he?" Aemond asks, dropping his arm.

"Lord Strong." Her eyes widened as Jace produced a knife from his sleeve. "Jace!" Rhaena cried out.

Daella backed away toward the girls wrapping her arm around Rhaena. Aemond punches Luke in the stomach, causing Jace to rush him. Aemond jumps back to escape the blade.

Jace was kicked back, which resulted in him losing his knife. She stepped in front of the girls as Aemond raised the rock. Her eyes widened as Jace threw sand into Aemonds eyes.

Luke then slashed Aemonds face causing him to scream in pain. "Luke!" She shouted, holding her hand out to him. He dropped the knife, hurrying toward her.

"Cease this at once!" Ser Harrold shouted at them as Aemond withered in pain on the floor. "Get away! My prince, let me see." He told Aemond.

All she saw was blood as the prince removed his hand. "Gods be good." He then picked him up and carried him into the throne room of Driftmark.

-