Learning respect

AN: I hope you guys are enjoying these fluffy stories, I am trying to find my rhythm with writing and I really don't have the energy to write sad stories.

Prompt: Pretty much Kara and Lena tried not to let their kids get spoiled but they are at an annoying age and Alex suggests sending the girls to a boarding school to knock some sense into them

Lena's POV

Our two girls are sitting in front of us on the couch typing away on phones that I regretted them having on a daily basis. I sigh they never talk to Kara and me anymore unless it's to demand one thing or another or tell us they are going out. I would have had a heart attack by now if I didn't know they had Kara's powers.

"Listen, girls," Kara starts as she sits down next to me on the other couch. She notices the phones and says "Girls. Put your phones away this is serious." I see Astra roll her eyes and Lexie huffs in annoyance but they both put them down on the table in front of them. "Thank you. Look your mother and I have been talking and we realized that you guys aren't listening to us and our a bit spoiled by the way we raised you. That's on us. But we are going to correct that by sending you to boarding schoo-"

Both girls start shouting protests before Kara can even finish and they start throwing a tantrum fit for a 5-year-old boy and considering they are 16 it is not pretty.

"You can't make us!" Lexie finally finishes with.

"If you choose not to go we are going to limit your screen time, your social time, your everything time until you start acting like reasonable-"

"FINE! We will go" Astra says with annoyance in her tone "What's this dumb place called anyway"

"Nevermore academy. An old friend became the headmaster a couple of years back and there are people there with powers like you so you can work on your powers as well" Kara explains.

I know Wednesday can handle anything thrown at her, especially with Hope being one of the people who trains the big three (wolves, vampires, and witches) but these two are gonna be a lot. I mean others said they would spend time teaching as well to keep an extra eye on the two but they are my babies and I won't ever stop worrying about them.

"UGH! This sucks majorly. When do we leave?"

"Friday so you have the weekend to settle in before classes start" I explain.

"I guess we should go start packing because our parents hate us," Lexie says before standing and storming to her room and slamming the door behind her. Astra wasn't far behind.

"Did we make the right choice?" I ask. I resented my mom my entire life because of the way she treated me. I didn't want to be mean to our daughters but the way they are behaving is not okay at all.

"Yes. They won't see it now but I think this is truly what they need, and Wednesday, Wanda, Hope, and all the others will be there to keep an eye on them."

--------------------

Friday finally comes around and we drive from National City, to Nevermore Academy which takes about 3 hours. The girls don't say a word to us.

We pull through the gates and Kara shivers as the barrier takes effect but the girls don't seem to notice.

I see Wednesday waiting for us in the driveway.

We all get out of the car and the girls stand in front of their headmistress continuing to type away on their phones until Hope walks by and zaps their phones from afar causing them to yell a protest but before they could try and fight someone Wednesday says "Welcome to Nevermore girls. If you would grab your bags and say goodbye to your parents I will take you to your rooms before you are taken on your student-led tour and given your schedules."