Assassination High School PT 2

AN: You asked I deliver. Still have writers block so sorry if this isn't great I am trying really hard.

*two months later* 

 Kara's POV

I lift the hammer and slam it down over and over again until the knife is in the perfect shape so I dunk it in the cold water to harden the metal. 

I lift up the visor and pull off my gloves as I examine my final product. 

"Good work Miss Danvers," Harley says as she glances at my work. 

I nod my thanks before starting on the handle. 

I feel eyes on my back as I work but I don't turn and face the green eyes I know I would meet if I turned around. 

"Has she still been fucking with you every other day?" Sam questions as she pulls up a stool next to me. 

I raise an eyebrow at her and say "Who?" 

She nudges her head toward the back of the class where I know Lena is sitting with her groupies. 

"Yeah but it's not really a big deal." I say with a shrug. 

"Kara you are literally one of the best fighters in our class. Why not put her in her place?" Sam says in an annoyed tone. 

I shrug and say "It's not a big deal Sam. We are going to be assassins we need to have thick skin. This is just practice for the future. I will deal with her if I need to Sam but for now it's fine."

I really don't mind her being a bitch. I know that's not what she is really like and it is just the front she puts up. 

My phone bings and I glance down at it. 

More training tonight. Meet in the gym at 10.

I roll my eyes at my phone before I turn off my phone without a response. 

"Okay fine but consider telling her to fuck off." Sam says. 

Maybe not tell her to fuck off but I am definitely sick of her bull shit so I may call her on it. 

-----------------------

I slip out of my room at 9:55 and slowly make my way down to the gym as quietly as possible. 

Harley gave us permission to be down there but still I don't want to shout this arrangement to the whole world. 

It only takes me 3 minutes to the training room and I am not surprised to find my sparring partner already pounding at a punching bag. 

I see her tense when I enter the empty gym. 

Her hands drop from the place they are resting against her face. 

"Your late." 

"I'm actually not. You said 10 pm. It's 9:57." 

"Whatever. Let's get this over with." Lena says as she turns to face me for the first time tonight. 

I roll my eyes and say "I don't need to deal with your bull shit Lena. You are the one who came to me to help get better at fighting." 

Lena rolls her eyes back at me and says "Yah and your the one who was failing chemistry before I started tutoring you. We need each other so why don't you get your panties untwisted and get ready." 

I glare at her but set my water battle down as I pull off my lose tank top so I am just in my sports bra and leggings. 

"You can't stay fully clothed?" She questions with a glare.