Chapter Thirty- One- Austin's and Jerry's Reunion

"So, I can see my brother now?" Austin asked. It had been more than a week, since he had seen Jerry and Danielle, but Miranda wanted to make sure that he couldn't attack his younger brother.

"Yes, Austin," Miranda told him. Both of them were waiting in the living room, since it was closer to the door. "And don't worry. You're going to walk a hole in the carpet if you continue."

"What's his reaction going to be?"

"How would I know?"

"I was hoping you did."

"Well... I don't."

"This could go badly."

"Anything can go badly."

"Thanks..." Austin told her while Miranda put her hand on her arm, making him seat. "You know how to make me so much better."

"I try."

Austin could only rolled his eyes at Miranda's words. He was just glad that she accepted the fact that, one he loved her and two, she wasn't a monster. Sure, it took about three days for to come to it, but he was stubborn.

"Austin, Jerry's your brother," Miranda told him while pulling him into a hug, his head resting on hers. "If he can accept both Danielle and I. He'll be able to accept you."

"Thanks," Austin said kissing her forehead, making her giggle at his action. He wasn't ever going to let her go. She was his other half, the one who brought out both the worse and best in him, while he was able to bring out the worst and best in her. They were soulmates and now he would be able to spend eternity with her. "For everything, Miranda."

"They should be here soon."

Jerry looked at the house, worry in his eyes. Would Austin really be Austin? Or would he be like the vampire that killed his mum and brother.

"Jerry, what's wrong?"

"Nothing Danielle," he told her, a small smile on his face. He didn't need anyone knowing his worry, it was silly. Both Miranda and Danielle had told him Austin would be himself. "Nothing really."

"I've lived with my sister," Danielle told him, while leaning against her car. Miranda was older than the male in front of her, so her sister had master the art of lying. "And she's better at lying to me then you are, so do you want to tell me? Or do I have to tickle it out of you?"

Jerry looked at the forest surrounding the building. He was worried, yes, but his fears were silly. Weren't they? He was worried about his brother, but he was also worried about Miranda. Mostly, he wish he could stop thinking about it.

"I'm not going to judge."

"I'm worried and scared."

"About?"

"Austin, Miranda," Jerry told her keeping his to the tree in front of him. Away from the large house, where both of them were waiting. "Austin might be different and Miranda might be hurt. Austin would never forgive himself if he hurt her."

"Jerry. Both of them are fine."

"You're lack of trust hurt me," a familiar voice said, making Jerry slightly jump as he turned his gaze back. The only difference he could see in Austin was the red rings in his eyes. "Of course I would never hurt my mate."

"We're fine, Jerry," Miranda told him while appearing next to him, pulling he younger boy into a hug. "Besides, I can control that pea he calls a brain, nobody's going to get attacked by Mr Hell here."

"Hey!"

"You're an idiot."

"He is isn't he?" Jerry asked joining in on Miranda's teasing. While her smile was small, her hug made him feel safe, like when Siena would hug him. "He's done so many questionable things in his life."