Chapter Twenty-Nine- Acid Green and Red Eyes.

Austin wanted to scream. It felt like years, since Miranda had told him about the change through he was sure that it was about two days ago.

Memoires of his past, having to relive both the good and painful moments, such as finding Jerry crying over their mothers body and the moment Siena left, her long blonde hair in a ponytail as she screamed at their dad, over her dead boyfriend.

Siena's boyfriend was always a kind man. He would bring them something from his travels. Austin could barely remember his name, since it's been at least three years since he'd seen him. Siena had only went out with him for six months, but it was like they had known each other for years.

R... his name started with a R. Miranda Black. The blonde male looked like her, just more masculine and not doll-like. Black... Black. Reid?

An image of a blonde male in front of him. Siena's boyfriend. Jerry always asked him about the red ring around his eye, but he would always tell them that it was a medical condition, just like Danielle and Miranda. Reid Jorden Black. Miranda's older brother had dated Siena, but was killed two years before he met the girl, two after their mum and brother had died.

Siena walked to the blonde male and the two hugged. She looked at him and opened her mouth. "Austin?" it didn't sound like Siena, but Miranda. Looking around the white walls, he tried to find her. "Austin? It's been three days, why weren't you waking up? Did I do something wrong?"

"Reid Jordan Black... Siena Sue Hell," Austin muttered as the heat went to his back, it was like getting a tattoo. A small tiger on his lower back, something no one knew about, a rebellion against his dad. "Why did Reid have to be killed, he was so gently."

Soft hands were on his shoulders and it was like someone was trying to wake him up. But he was already awake, so that couldn't have been possible. It couldn't have been Danielle or Miranda, since their skin was cold to him, so that left only one person. "Jerry, I'm awake. Five more minutes."

"I'm not male," a voice said as the hands just stayed at his shoulders. "Also, why do you always mistaking me for your family members? For the last time we're not related nor do I want to be."

Opening his eyes, the first thing he saw was pale pink lips, bottom lip fuller than the top, then he saw long blonde hair. Looking at his shoulder he saw the girl's pale hand on his shoulder. "Siena? I'm sorry about Reid, dad shouldn't have done what he did."

"Austin, I'm not your sister," Miranda told him. Austin's eyes just widened when he looked at her eyes, instead of meadow green he saw blue and red. "Nor do I want to be. Also I think Reid will always be in Siena's heart."

"Miranda!"

"I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry?" Austin asked. He could see dust in the air and make out the smallest detail. Looking at her face, all he saw was regret and guilt. "You have nothing to be sorry about -"

"Austin, you're a full blood vampire!" Miranda shouted while getting of the bed and standing in front of him, looking at the thick red ring hiding his green eyes. "I changed you without your permission, just with Jerry's. Now you're stuck with me until one of us dies!"