Chapter Fifteen- Rose's Weapon Store

“A good one?”

“Yes, Austin.” Miranda said looking at her friend “that’s what Danielle said, or are you becoming deaf?”

“No, Miranda.” Austin said an ‘innocent’ look on his face “Jerry, has dad done anything strange?”

“He’s always doing weird things.” Jerry muttered looking at the door “however, I he’s been acting weird -er, since we landed in Russia.”

 “Didn’t think that was possible,” Miranda muttered while looking at the boy “we’ll give you time to think about it.”

“Does it have something to with Savanna and Parker?”

“Savanna. Parker… weapons,” Jerry muttered, the other’s just looked at the boy and left him to his muttering.

“Does anyone have a plan?” Miranda asked she was close to find out the location “once I’ve found the location we’ll need to move.”

“What about the spell?” Danielle asked

“Already found it.”

“Storage!”

“Jerry are you okay?” Austin asked his little brother, his shout was random and everyone was looking at him “did you hit your head?”

“The Rose’s…” Jerry said a smile on his face, as he showed them a piece of paper with the numbers 23-24-27-28 on it.

“It looks like a code.” Miranda said looking at the piece of paper. It also had an address in and unit 203 on it “and unit? Like a house?”

“Austin and I need weapons,” Jerry said looking at the two “however they are none in this house, I don’t think Miranda or Austin would have any on him.”

“How is this connected to the Rose’s?” Danielle asked wondering what the boy was talking about “I know you need weapons, but we won’t get the kind you use… at least not when we need them.”

“They have some stored in Russia, in Moscow and one of the other major cities!”

“Thought they had theirs in South Africa?” Austin said wondering when they made more, but then again he did stop talking to most of the vampire hunting families, he didn’t understand them and vice versa.

“You know they’re some of the only people who make silver weapons.”

“They’re planning something, aren’t they?”

“Must have been from that half-blood family.” Miranda said looking at the ground “they never really stood a chance.”

“It doesn’t explain why it’s still here.” Danielle muttered, it was so close to her and she didn’t even know it was there “human’s think purebloods can’t physically be in Russia and we let them think that for years.”