Chapter Twenty-Five- Miranda's Greatest Fear

“Austin!”

“You killed my sister!”

“Who the hell are you?!” Miranda yelled at the brown haired girl. The same girl who had injured Austin, Miranda couldn’t do anything as he fall to the ground, but she needed to stop his bleeding and kill this bitch. “You’re going to regret doing that!”

“You’re going t-”

Miranda didn’t wait for to finish her sentence. She just took control of the girl’s motor cortex and she couldn’t move. Looking at Austin’s wound, she quickly stopped the bleeding, so her friend wasn’t going to bleed to death, but the girl needed to die.

Standing up, Miranda wasn’t going to show any mercy, no, she was going to make this girl feel pain. Trina didn’t feel any pain, not until the end. She didn’t want to kill Trina, but she knew the girl would play ‘cat and mouse’ with others if she didn’t, but this one she wanted to kill.

“What are you doing?”

“I don’t have time to play with you,” Miranda coldly told her while picking up her dropped gun. Looking at Austin’s paling skin, she turned and pointed it at the girl’s temple. “You’re going to die. Unlike your ‘sister’ it’s going to be painful. Have fun burning to death.”

Malaika didn’t have time to say anything back, the red hot pain of something going through her temple stopped all words from coming from her mouth. Instead screams of pain left her mouth as her skin was covered in blue fire.

Miranda tried to block the deafening screams, but might have stopped Austin’s bleeding, but that didn’t mean he was going to live. She needed to get him out of Russia, somewhere ‘Hakan’ wouldn’t be able to find him.

“Miranda, what happened?” Danielle asked as she ran over. Hakan thought he was talking to her, but in reality he was talking to a clone. “Both me and Jerry are covered in an illusion, his talking to one of my clones. But Miranda what happened?”

“I’m sorry,” Miranda said while checking on his wound. Some of his organs were hit, she also found something in his system, something that hasn’t been seen in years, but she wouldn’t be able to look at it. 

“I know your trying to save him,” Jerry told her, watching the green energy dance around his brother’s torso. “We need to leave, but how?”

“He wants us to join him. By us, I meant Miranda and I,” Danielle told him. She didn’t need time to think about it, since she would never join him, but he didn’t need to know that.

--

“So do you think Danielle?” Hakan asked while the girl just leaned against one of the trees. “Don’t you want to join us?”

“Join and what? You’re going to kill Jerry and Austin,” Danielle hissed.

Hakan only looked at her. He didn’t need to loss more people, so far he lost two to Miranda and five to that bastard human. Idonia was able to kill him, but he was able to take Dakini, Taraka, Morfran, Dracul and Eblis with him. “That’s too bad.”