Mater's flashback/Clock a Doodle DOOM!

When Mater heard about their plans to kill Lightning McQueen in the final race of the WGP, he was shocked! He had to warn his best buddy that he was in danger! But when he tried to leave the meeting, he blew his cover, causing Professor Z to spot him! Luckily, Mater used his guns and the parachute that Finn and Holley had given him to escape, but just barely! Mater quickly made his way to the race track to warn Lightning. He pushed his way through the crowd, trying to get his friend's attention!

"Let me through! You gotta let me in!"

Although the race car really thought that he heard his friend, Lightning didn't see him! Because before Mater could reach his friend, Professor Z and the other bad cars captured him! They put some duct tape over his mouth, preventing his screams for help! They threw him into the back of a trailer as his duct tape comes off, and looks at his captives!

"Let me go!"

Professor Z frowns, surprised that he cared about Lightning! A pity that the Tow Truck didn't warn him about their plans to kill him in time!

"You actually care about that race car. A pity, you didn't warn him in time!"

They close the trailer door, trapping Mater inside of it as sleeping gas starts to fill up! Mater gasps and starts to panic, as he tries to get out of the strange sleeping gas! But it's no use as Mater is knocked out and falls asleep! While he's unconscious, Mater finds himself floating in a dark void, remembering the trouble that he had caused Lightning during the trip!

"Idiot," is that how you see me?"

"That's how everyone sees you. I tell you, that's the genius of it. Nobody realizes they're being fooled. Because they're too busy laughing at the fool!"

"Hey! Excuse me! Domo arigato! YAY!"

"Hey! You done good! You got all the leaves!"

"Check out that tow truck."

"Gee, I wonder who that guy's with?"

"(Chuckles Nervously) Will you guys excuse me just for one little second?"

"(The both of them laugh at Mater!)"

"There you go! Now that's a scoop of ice cream!"

"My condolences!"

"(Screaming in pain as the cars watching him are Laughing at him!) Somebody get me water! (He drinks from the waterfall) Oh, sweet relief!"

"Mater!"

"(All of the WGP Racers, especially Francessco Laughs at Mater and McQueen!)"

"But I never leak oil! Never!"

"Mater, you have to get a hold of yourself. You're making a scene!"

"Wait a minute. I didn't screw you up, did I?"

"I lost the race because of you!"

"Maybe if I talked to somebody..."

"I don't need your help! I don't want your help! Your help..."

As the words, "your help!" echo around Mater's head one last time, the Tow Truck feels like he is on the verge of tears! Mater sadly closes his eyes, knowing that's the last possible time that they ever actually talked! Finn was right, he was a fool! And it's because he's such a big one that Lightning's gonna get hurt! He opens them up, because he keeps hearing Lightning's harsh words, gongs ringing in his ears, and everybody laughing at him!

"Mater!"

"Bang a gong. Get it on!"

Mater wants the unstoppable laughter to go away already as McQueen echoes his final words...

"Listen, this isn't Radiator Springs. This is exactly why I don't bring you along to these things! Mater, you have to get ahold of yourself, you're making a scene!"

Suddenly, Mater wakes up, seeing that the gongs are coming from the Clock Tower that he was tied up in! Mater flinches at them, worried before he looks over to his right and is shocked to see that Finn and Holley are strapped bumper to bumper on a huge gear. They've been captured too!

"Holley! Finn! Where are we?!"

"We're in London, Mater, inside Big Bentley!"

Suddenly, Mater falls down while he is still tied up in his ropes! 

"Whoa! Whoa!"

Mater looks at a bunch of huge gears, grinding away. He looks over at Finn and Holley, their gear turns one time as they are heading into another huge gear that will crush them completely as Big Bentley's clock strikes one minute!