This is Home!/Turbo Mater

At Willy's Butte, Sally, Sarge, Fillmore, Sheriff, Red, Flo, Ramone, Luigi, and Guido were all there to cheer Lightning race! Mater, Holley, and Finn were there too! The Tow Truck sighed sadly, wanting to apologize for leaving Holley and Finn to be captured by the Lemon Cars in Italy earlier before he went to try and warn McQueen, even though he wasn't really a Spy!

"I'm sorry I left you and Finn behind... After the way that I let McQueen down during the Tokyo Race, I was just so desperate to protect him from being killed..."

Holley understood just like Mater and Lightning, their friendship was not fragile!

"I know, I know, it's Ok... Our friendship and love is not fragile..."

Mater smiled at Holley's understanding before Finn saw the Racers coming this way, and Lightning was in the lead! "Look here they come! And McQueen is in the lead, Mater!

"(Gasps)"

As Lightning and Francesco raced around Willy's Butte finally seeing each other as friendly rivals, all of his friends cheered him on!

"Go, Stickers!"

"Right on, man!"

"Go get 'em, tiger!"

"Lightning, keep it going!"

"Bravo, bravo! Go, Lightning, go!"

Finn smiled as Mater cheered the loudest for his best friend, he was glad to be home with Lightning after his own crazy adventure, and was relieved that his friend was now safe and sound!

"Go, McQueen! Whoo-hoo!"

Suddenly, Holley's headlight bleeped, knowing that they have to leave for their next mission soon! "(Bleeping) Finn? Time to go. Siddeley's gassed, geared, and ready to fly!"

Mater was confused, they were leaving so soon?

"You're leavin' already?"

"We've got another mission, Mater. Just stopped by here to pick something up!"

Curious, Mater knew that they were talking about him before making a joke! "Somethin' tells me you're not talkin' about souvenir bumper stickers!"

"Her Majesty asked for you personally, Mater!"

Mater tried to tell them that like he said before he wasn't a Spy, not wanting to hurt his new friend and girlfriend's feelings!

"But I told y'all before, I'm not a Spy!"

"We know!"

"Spy or not, you're still the smartest, most honest chap we've ever met!"

"Don't forget massively charming!"

Although he appreciated the offer, Mater didn't wanna leave his friends and his home! 

"Well, thanks... But as much fun as it was hangin' with y'all, this..."

He turns to the rest of the Radiator Springs gang because as much as he enjoyed having his own adventure with his new friends, this is where he belongs!

"(ALL SHOUT EXCITEDLY)"

"This is home!"

Holley understood Mater's choice to stay, but she will be back for their first date!

"That's all right, we understand! But I'll be back, you still owe me that first date!"

Mater grinned at that, glad to hear that! Finn knew that they would always be here if he changed his mind!

"If there's ever anything I can do for you, just let me know.

Well, I sure appreciate that. Thank you... (Remembers that is one thing that he can do!) Actually, there is one thing! You don't mind letting me keep the rockets, do ya?"

"Not at all! In fact, we can do more than that! Miss Shiftwell?"

Holley hands Mater the box that has his Secret Agent Computer headlight in it. They wanted Mater to have it just in case he changes his mind in the future! "And here are the rockets and some rocket fuel!"

"Thanks!"

"Just... Promise me you'll keep in touch..."

Finn hands a Spy business card to Mater that said: "Finn Mcmissle, British Intelligence!" Mater smiled, knowing that he and Holley are the bravest bunch of secret agents that he has ever met! "You and Agent Shiftwell are the bravest bunch of Spies that I have ever met! Don't let anyone, tell you different..."

Holley and Finn smiled, he knows where to call and find him in case he changes his mind! "You know where to find us, Agent Mater!"

Mater smiles before driving off, he'll keep that in mind! Later after dropping his Secret Agent Computer headlight and the card off at his place, Mater zoomed with his new spy rockets to catch up with Lightning and the others!

"Whoo-hoo! (Laughs) Whoo! I'll be doggone!"

Otis, who is broken down and covered in dust, sees the Tow Truck and is grabbed by the Turbo Mater, the dust falling off him before dropping him off at Ramone's paint shop!

"(Sighs, Gasps) Whoa, whoa, whoa!"

"Whoo!"

"Thanks, Mater!"

With his new Spy Rockets, Mater zoomed through Radiator Springs towards Willy's Butte! As he passed all his friends watching him, Mater had finally caught up with the Racers, even surprising Francesco one more as he did in London!  "Ha-ha-ha! Whoo! Whoo-hoo!"

"Impossible!"

Finally, after the Italian race car passed by the rocket Tow Truck, Mater had finally caught up to his best friend, Lightning! "Ha-ha!"

Lightning couldn't believe it as he saw Mater using his rocket jets! "Mater?! 

"Check it out! They let me keep the rockets!"

Lightning laughed, some things will never change before zooming off! It may be a while until he goes back to the racing world after the crazy Summer that he just had, but he knows that when he does Mater will be by his side, just like he always has been! "I'll see you at the finish line, buddy!"

"Not if I see you first! Yippee!"

The two best friends took off into the sunset. While it's true that Mater doesn't know where his racing adventures with McQueen or where his Spy adventures with Finn and Holley will happen next, as long as Lightning's by his side, he'll face the unknown just being himself...